LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

DK Metcalf

Originally posted by tjd808185:
14 yards with 8 rac or 14 yards with 2 yards yac is the same amount of success, right?

I'd rather an easy throw that gets big yards then a more risky deeper throw. The beauty of the WCO.
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Imagine if kyle could have drafted metcalf instead of hurd

Hurd will be better for this offense than Metcalf. Just you wait.

All I know is when Hurd played in the pre season, everyone (including the nfl talking heads) were blown away by how good he looked. No one said that about Metcalf until Wilson started running around in the backfield long enough for him to get open.

I posted early in the Hurd thread that we needed to take him and I sent a text to my friend who asks who we will take and I said Jalen Hurd.

The reason I predicted it was that I think it's clear what KS loves in his offensive players... Versatility and YAC ability. I think Hurd with Juscyck on the field would be insane because you could literally come out in 5 wide then put him at tailback in I formation. Not to mention he will be our redzone WR in the future. I think he's going to be a star personally.
If Hurd is half as good as us fans are hoping for he'll be in the pro bowl next year. High hopes for someone that has barely played even in pre season.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
14 yards with 8 rac or 14 yards with 2 yards yac is the same amount of success, right?

I'd rather an easy throw that gets big yards then a more risky deeper throw. The beauty of the WCO.

Yep, would prefer the higher percentage pass plays when given the choice.
Originally posted by 49er4life:
All I know is when Hurd played in the pre season, everyone (including the nfl talking heads) were blown away by how good he looked. No one said that about Metcalf until Wilson started running around in the backfield long enough for him to get open.

No dig at Hurd but preseason Lol. I guess Jakobi Meyers is the best wr in football then.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jan 16, 2020 at 7:30 PM ]
Edit
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Jan 22, 2020 at 3:02 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone