There are 195 users in the forums

DK Metcalf

Shanny needs to find his Julio for our offense and I think this guy is the one. Unfortunately, his season was cut short with a neck injury, but it sounds as if he'll be fine in time for the combine. In two seasons, he's reeled in 65 passes for 1215 yards and 12 TDs. Keep in mind Ole Miss has had some shaky QB play the last two years
Injury might have him returning to school
Really like this guy, has elite size. If he does come out, with the neck injury, hopefully he drops a bit. Saw him mocked at the end of the 1st before the injury.
Originally posted by LondonNiner:
Really like this guy, has elite size. If he does come out, with the neck injury, hopefully he drops a bit. Saw him mocked at the end of the 1st before the injury.

Definitely will be a 2nd rounder until he tears up the combine. I could see him making a late surge back up the boards right before the draft.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Rather have his counterpart AJ Brown
Ole miss always seem to recruit studs but they're always a s**tty team.
Nice prospect
What do you guys think about Hakeem butler from iowa state
Drafting a guy with a neck injury? NinerTalk gonna love that.
Originally posted by mrburkeyou:
What do you guys think about Hakeem butler from iowa state

He's the other guy that I think fits the mold that Kyle like for his numbers 1. Big athletic and is a long strider. He'd probably be easier to snag in the 2nd or 3rd.

Originally posted by English:
Drafting a guy with a neck injury? NinerTalk gonna love that.

From what I've read, it does not sound like it's a serious injury. Personally, as long as it wasn't spine related I'd be okay with burning a high pick on him.
Didn't expect him to declare.

He's not 5'10'' and a 185 pounds. Hard pass from Shanahan. It is what it is.

Originally posted by Heroism:
I have enjoyed my time at Ole Miss, gaining brothers and a family, now it's time for me to pursue my dreams of playing in the NFL. I want to thank the University, my coaches, and teammates, but most importantly my family for helping me through this process. #HottyToddy #GodsPlan
— DK Metcalf (@dkmetcalf14) November 23, 2018

Can't believe hes declaring with a neck injury. If healthy, hes my #1 receiver.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Nov 23, 2018 at 1:16 PM ]

Yesssss
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
He's not 5'10'' and a 185 pounds. Hard pass from Shanahan. It is what it is.

I have enjoyed my time at Ole Miss, gaining brothers and a family, now it's time for me to pursue my dreams of playing in the NFL. I want to thank the University, my coaches, and teammates, but most importantly my family for helping me through this process. #HottyToddy #GodsPlan
— DK Metcalf (@dkmetcalf14) November 23, 2018

Can't believe hes declaring with a neck injury. If healthy, hes my #1 receiver.

I know shanny hated playing with Julio and Andre Johnson....
Share 49ersWebzone