49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 731 users in the forums

Josh Sweat, EDGE, FSU

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by irishluder:
I had no idea his knee was so bad.... no way he doesn't get picked before the 4th, but man its unsettling for sure

Well I mean it's good to go if they passed him. Willis McGahee and Frank Gore come to mind.
Originally posted by Dillesq:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Reported Niners one of the most interested teams in sweat

Roquan in the first swear in the 2nd. I wouldn't mind

I would bet the 49ers go CB, unless they nab one in FA. Really need the FA to play out first before any of us can make an educated guess.
Sounds like a sexy r&b singer
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Sounds like a sexy r&b singer

HAHAHA
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,454
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Sounds like a sexy r&b singer

HAHAHA

As soon as I heard his name I thought "I wonder if he's Keith Sweat's son" lol
Originally posted by irishluder:
I had no idea his knee was so bad.... no way he doesn't get picked before the 4th, but man its unsettling for sure

It was a gruesome injury, but he has been playing on that knee since 2015, so it's not like a wet piece of toilet paper or anything.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Sounds like a sexy r&b singer

HAHAHA

As soon as I heard his name I thought "I wonder if he's Keith Sweat's son" lol

Nobody!! Twisted 😎
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Reported Niners one of the most interested teams in sweat

Interesting...link?

Anybody watch his film?

Would he be available at 59 or worth trading up for?

Seeing him going #20 overall to lions today's mock
[ Edited by Mertonschickendance on Mar 5, 2018 at 9:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Interesting...link?

Anybody watch his film?

Would he be available at 59 or worth trading up for?

Seeing him going #20 overall to lions today's mock

Over reaction to the combine. Major lack of production and serious medical concerns. I can see 2nd round but I'd still predict early 3rd
I've been watching this guy for the last hour and think I'm seeing a player entirely held back by the scheme. Look at this stance:



The feet alignment with the weight distribution(back), his butt parallel with his shoulders with both hands in the dirt...That's a two-gapping stance. It looks like they had him playing a read-react role. Simply put, it looks like a two-gapping, read-and-react role similar to the big end in Saleh's defense. This neutered a lot of his ability.

If you get this dude in a real pass-rushing stance and let him pin his ears back, it might make a world of difference
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 6, 2018 at 4:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
I've been watching this guy for the last hour and think I'm seeing a player entirely held back by the scheme. Look at this stance:



The feet alignment with the weight distribution(back), his butt parallel with his shoulders with both hands in the dirt...That's a two-gapping stance. It looks like they had him playing a read-react role. Simply put, it looks like a two-gapping, read-and-react role similar to the big end in Saleh's defense. This neutered a lot of his ability.

If you get this dude in a real pass-rushing stance and let him pin his ears back, it might make a world of difference

Ledyard is breaking him down right now. He was playing 3tech/4i and not on the edge. When he did rush in the edge he looks awesome. This is why i rather take him in the 2nd than Landry in the top 10
Originally posted by Dillesq:
Ledyard is breaking him down right now. He was playing 3tech/4i and not on the edge. When he did rush in the edge he looks awesome. This is why i rather take him in the 2nd than Landry in the top 10

Oh s**t lol

Sweat's athleticism has me fascinated because there's more there than just that.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 6, 2018 at 4:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Oh s**t lol

Sweat's athleticism has me fascinated because there's more there than just that.

This is what I've been trying to tell all these Harold Landry lovers lmao
Lol. I really like Landry. Sweat is just another option.

[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 6, 2018 at 4:52 PM ]
All aboard the Josh's Sweat hype train!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone