There are 252 users in the forums

Josh Sweat, EDGE, FSU

Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Gore had knee issues turned out meh
Lol... Yea... They kid was ok

🙌🏼
Originally posted by Heroism:

🙌🏼

Or we could pass on Landry and nab this guy in the 2nd.
If you're looking to roll the dice on tools, why would you draft Davenport in the first over this guy on day 2/3?
Originally posted by Heroism:
If you're looking to roll the dice on tools, why would you draft Davenport in the first over this guy on day 2/3?

Better production, his knee isn't taped together. Not that I'm pro Davenport or anti Sweat.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
his knee isn't taped together

Haha. That's fair, but he did pass medicals. And even with a knee held together by gum and paper clips, he outperformed Davenport in every athletic metric.
Holy s**t, I just saw NY's post. 84 1/8" wingspan.

That is INSANE.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 4, 2018 at 5:05 PM ]
what was his 3 cone time?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
what was his 3 cone time?

It looks like he skipped it.

4.53 40, 39.5" vert, 124" broad, 4.28 short shuttle. 1.55 10-yard shuttle
He is a solid all-around end, as he ranked first in Pro Football Focus' run-stop metric. He did, however, play in only 95 run situation snaps, but he was effective when on the field. His pass-rush pressure was adequate, registering 34 total pressures. There are some concerns about his balance at the point of attack so change-of-direction drills will be vital for the Seminole.

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/03/04/nfl-scouting-combine-marcus-davenport-arden-key-sam-hubbard-nfl-draft/

• jcs
  • Veteran
Physically talented...I wonder why he didn't produce in college?
Reported Niners one of the most interested teams in sweat
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Reported Niners one of the most interested teams in sweat

Roquan in the first swear in the 2nd. I wouldn't mind
damn if only he didn't tear up his knee, he could've been up there with clowney and garrett with freak athleticism. but hearing that he passed his medicals is solid.
I had no idea his knee was so bad.... no way he doesn't get picked before the 4th, but man its unsettling for sure
Share 49ersWebzone