LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 126 users in the forums

Alabama vs Notre Dame: BCS Championship

It should have been an Alabama-Texas A&M rematch
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
AJ definitely getting a BJ after this performance.

Hopefully some anal as well.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
This mean everyone can stop sucking off touchdown jesus.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
How would Stanford fare against the Tide?

Better than ND. Much more balance.

much better. good qb play with their running game. not to mention hard nosed d
Originally posted by vaden:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I love Stanford but right now I wish Oregon had beaten them so this would be a competitive game. Notre Dame has just no business being here .

Hopefully next year. When it looked like Alabama would be facing Oregon, Saban complained about up-tempo offenses supposedly increasing injury risk. I think that's the only team he remotely fears. Well, that and A&M.

Who's gonna be Oregon's coach next year, Sing?
Really this year kinda sucked for CFB. Alabama was the only power house team. Georgia and Oregon powerhouses as well but were a bit short. Hell if Georgia's reciever wouldn't have caught the last deflected pass it might have been them in the NC. And Oregon's frosh QB just dropped an egg vs. Stanford.

ND, Ohio State, Florida, and Kansas State got away with easier schedules but weren't real contenders IMO. ACC will always be the ACC and choke. LSU, South Carolina, A&M were just the typical good but not great SEC teams, and Stanford is about as good as them.

My 2 cents.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jan 7, 2013 at 6:12 PM ]
Tide is rollin' - actually steamrolling the Golden Domers. Looks like a huge mismatch so far.
I love Stanford but right now I wish Oregon had beaten them so this would be a competitive game. Notre Dame has just no business being here .

I would rather have a Rose Bowl victory than have this game be 'competitive'.

I don't give a s**t about this game or the teams playing in it.

Better than ND. Much more balance.

So if they gotten the W over ND would they be in the big game?

thanks a lot ND

Hopefully next year. When it looked like Alabama would be facing Oregon, Saban complained about up-tempo offenses supposedly increasing injury risk. I think that's the only team he remotely fears. Well, that and A&M.

Kelly...he isn't leaving.
This game is over. 'bama doing anything they want on offense.

Chip is staying.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Alabama is turning this raping into a murder

more like the refs are turning this raping into a muder

LOL. I guess the fact that Alabama is crushing ND on both sides of the ball has nothing to do with it?

I never said that..

I meant that Alabama was raping them, and the refs are turning it into a murder.
I said before the game I thought they were gonna beat Notre Dame 56-0 lol
Share 49ersWebzone