There are 202 users in the forums

Alabama vs Notre Dame: BCS Championship

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by vaden:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I love Stanford but right now I wish Oregon had beaten them so this would be a competitive game. Notre Dame has just no business being here .

Hopefully next year. When it looked like Alabama would be facing Oregon, Saban complained about up-tempo offenses supposedly increasing injury risk. I think that's the only team he remotely fears. Well, that and A&M.

Who's gonna be Oregon's coach next year, Sing?

Chip is staying.

Oh s**t, that's official? Didn't hear anything about that
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Bcs standings suck and so do the bowl games.
I love Stanford but right now I wish Oregon had beaten them so this would be a competitive game. Notre Dame has just no business being here .

I would rather have a Rose Bowl victory than have this game be 'competitive'.

I don't give a s**t about this game or the teams playing in it.

I hear you. I just hate that Bama has a walkover to the title. This is like playing Vandy or Miss. St for them.
Oregon would've been the best matchup, running QBs who can complete passes have always given Saban trouble (not Denard). Too bad Oregon finds a way to lose a game every year. That type of uptempo offense would be a challenge big time. I would see Lacy and Yeldon running for about 1,000 yards on Oregon's D though.
Don't know if it was this thread, but somewhere I posted the big question was how in the hell Notre Dame would score points. If you've watched them this year, thier offense have been awful all year.

Hopefully next year. When it looked like Alabama would be facing Oregon, Saban complained about up-tempo offenses supposedly increasing injury risk. I think that's the only team he remotely fears. Well, that and A&M.

saban slept on the Aggies. remember 'bama had a tough game down in the bayou which we had to pull out at the end. and plus i personally believe Saban was like who the fcuk are these Texas A&M jokers doing down here in SEC. well we all know how that turned out.

Who's gonna be Oregon's coach next year, Sing?

Chip is staying.

Oh s**t, that's official? Didn't hear anything about that

Came out yesterday I believe.
Major beatdown in progress.

I would rather have a Rose Bowl victory than have this game be 'competitive'.

I don't give a s**t about this game or the teams playing in it.

I hear you. I just hate that Bama has a walkover to the title. This is like playing Vandy or Miss. St for them.

Agree with your sentiment, just not at Stanford's expense lol.
Brent is jerking off in the booth.

That may have been one of the most lopsided first quarters of FB I have ever seen at any level.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Maybe ND can put in their water boy.
200 yards in the 1st quarter lol
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

saban slept on the Aggies. remember 'bama had a tough game down in the bayou which we had to pull out at the end. and plus i personally believe Saban was like who the fcuk are these Texas A&M jokers doing down here in SEC. well we all know how that turned out.

Definately a trap game.

But don't forget A&M has a stacked roster. Two 1st round tackles, and some NFL talent defensive players. And of course Johnny Football.
Dude has an arm.
Share 49ersWebzone