LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Alabama vs Notre Dame: BCS Championship

Opening line was Bama favored by

Since then the line has dropped to Bama -9.0
Reason #7162 why I hate college football, its like 40 days from the last game played until the championship game is played.
And we all thought Bama/LSU was a bad game...
Go Notre dame
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Go Notre dame

I guess this. Lesser of two evils. But they'll get blown out and the SEC fans will suck each other off like their conference is so great top to bottom, when it really isn't.
So if Bama wins they have to share with Alex Smith's coach
I would bet the ranch on Alabama winning this one. Cant stand Saban though so I hope Im wrong
Go Notre Dame

Don't mind who wins but would put money on Bama if i had to
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Would have prefered Georgia v Notre Dame. But Alabama is well deserving.

Is Ohio State on probation and banned from bowls? They are 12-0 and I think no one out of the state of Ohio noticed.

This will be a closer game than people think. Maybe even an upset. Wouldn't mind placing a small bet on ND money line, and a bigger one with ND and the points. Especially win the line opened up at plus 10 for Alabama... I also would have preferred Georgia in there. Their offense is more entertaining than Alabama's.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Would have prefered Georgia v Notre Dame. But Alabama is well deserving.

Is Ohio State on probation and banned from bowls? They are 12-0 and I think no one out of the state of Ohio noticed.

Yeah Ohio state has some sanctions or something. Because of the Pryor and other players selling stuff, and trading s**t for tatoos. You probably remember that. They did go 12-0 and would have made the Rose Bowl a lot better, but they had a soft schedule. I don't think they even beat a ranked team, but I could be wrong on that. They also needed OT to beat two pretty weak teams.

Still, Ohio State and Stanford would be much better than Wisconsin for the Rose Bowl.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Go Notre dame

I guess this. Lesser of two evils. But they'll get blown out and the SEC fans will suck each other off like their conference is so great top to bottom, when it really isn't.

Don't hate cuz the SEC dominates year after year. I'm no Alabama fan(Tennessee fan) but I'd rather see a SEC team win it all again just to keep driving the point home of SEC dominance.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Yeah Ohio state has some sanctions or something. Because of the Pryor and other players selling stuff, and trading s**t for tatoos. You probably remember that. They did go 12-0 and would have made the Rose Bowl a lot better, but they had a soft schedule. I don't think they even beat a ranked team, but I could be wrong on that. They also needed OT to beat two pretty weak teams.

Still, Ohio State and Stanford would be much better than Wisconsin for the Rose Bowl.

Wrong.

We beat MSU (when they were ranked), Michigan and Nebraska.

Schedule was soft, but make no mistake about it... if not for a bowl ban, the national title game would be ND vs. Ohio State.
Share 49ersWebzone