There are 181 users in the forums

Alabama vs Notre Dame: BCS Championship

Notre Dame isnt going to score more than 21

game over
which way is Mosely looking. which way is Mosely looking
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
That may have been one of the most lopsided first quarters of FB I have ever seen at any level.

I've seent a pop warner team go 35-0 in the first.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by vaden:
I love Stanford but right now I wish Oregon had beaten them so this would be a competitive game. Notre Dame has just no business being here .

Hopefully next year. When it looked like Alabama would be facing Oregon, Saban complained about up-tempo offenses supposedly increasing injury risk. I think that's the only team he remotely fears. Well, that and A&M.

saban slept on the Aggies. remember 'bama had a tough game down in the bayou which we had to pull out at the end. and plus i personally believe Saban was like who the fcuk are these Texas A&M jokers doing down here in SEC. well we all know how that turned out.

Definately a trap game.

But don't forget A&M has a stacked roster. Two 1st round tackles, and some NFL talent defensive players. And of course Johnny Football.

I just wish Johnny FB was playing in this game. At least there would be some excitement.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
That may have been one of the most lopsided first quarters of FB I have ever seen at any level.

I've seent a pop warner team go 35-0 in the first.
Were they playing Notre Dame?
what a play on 4th down
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Lol dumb call. You just told your team you can't stop them lol
as much as I'm happy 'bama fan watching this game, I have to admit this NC is one of the most horrible games in a while.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Lol dumb call. You just told your team you can't stop them lol

as if that wasn't evident already
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
4 and two bomb it deep
4 and five bomb it deep

How abot pick one of your 50 plays that pick up 6 yards

Lmfao

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
what a play on 4th down

Would've been a better play to try on 1st or 2nd down.
Alabama vs. the Jacksonville Jaguars
Ain't Ohio State undefeated? Don't tell me they get to "share" the national title with Alabama because they lost a game.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Ain't Ohio State undefeated? Don't tell me they get to "share" the national title with Alabama because they lost a game.
ineligible for postseason play. suck for them.
Did someone forget to tel the Irish the game is tonight?
Share 49ersWebzone