There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alabama vs Notre Dame: BCS Championship

What a f**king joke notre dame is..... You got your ass kicked so bad they pulled their starters in a Title game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
What a f**king joke notre dame is..... You got your ass kicked so bad they pulled their starters in a Title game

Notre Dame is only losing because they're wearing yellow pants
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Lol. People said that Leinart lead USC could beat an NFL team. Turns out Leinart can't even play in the NFL and Bush is an average RB at best.

stanford would have beat the colts last year

Maybe in checkers

the colts are nothing but rookies

You don't think Mathis and Freeney would straight smash any top draft pick linemen during their rookie year?
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Vegas would have Alabama a 24-point underdog against Jacksonville. Maybe once in a 100 times, a 24-point underdog wins.
weak gatorade shower
Keep laughing...some day it's going
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
You are quite foolish if you think a college team could beat an NFL team. [faceplam]

Bama may have a few NFL players on their squad. And NFL team has an ENTIRE roster of NFL players.

You don't know much about the draft if you think Alabama only has a few NFL caliber players on this squad. So no, I'm not talking about just any college team. And if you think just because you're on an NFL roster that you're a high quality football player, than you're more foolish than me. Or, you must not have watched the 2004, Erickson-coached team or the Lions team that went 0-16.

I can't decide which is funnier. The case you're trying to build, or the fact that you actually believe this.

It's cool. The world need opinions like yours.

It's laughable until it happens, just like the common wisdom that no matter what, even if the man is old and past his prime, that a woman could NEVER beat a man at tennis no matter what. It's just truth....until Billie Jean King kicked Bobby Riggs ass up and down the court. So it's amusing to laugh at these things that seem impossible until they actually happen. So it's cool...for now, I'm the idiot.

Billy Jean KING and Riggs?!! Awe hell naw! Seriously, G. Where the f**k did that come from? I'm Laughing out loud over here!

It's all good. It's obvious we don't need to go on and on over this. We disagree. So be it.

But that Billy Jean King s**t is hilarious.
I know, I'm weird. Just don't buy into the whole "this or that could never happen." Meant no disrespect.
weak gatorade shower

Saban isn't about dat gatorade shower life
The Cards are gonna hire Saban
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The Cards are gonna hire Saban

LOL In their dreams.
Keep laughing...some day it's going

I know, I'm weird. Just don't buy into the whole "this or that could never happen." Meant no disrespect.

It is?

And yes. No disrespect. We are all good dudes who deserve PM's.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
You don't think Mathis and Freeney would straight smash any top draft pick linemen during their rookie year?

total of 4 combined sacks against 5 (5 games) of the first round OT's this season

2 came against Miami
Saban can try the NFL again, fail and every school would bring in brinks trucks to get him. He'll turn around any school, but he'll only leave if he finds it boring constantly winning championships in Bama. Life is great for saban
So Happy ND got their *sses kicked.
How bout that GREAT ND Defense??

2 rb's rushed for over 100 yrds on them.

Play Like CHUMPions
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Saban can try the NFL again, fail and every school would bring in brinks trucks to get him. He'll turn around any school, but he'll only leave if he finds it boring constantly winning championships in Bama. Life is great for saban

saban is too old to go to nfl then back to college

next stop, if not bama, has to be last
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Just no reason for him to leave. He might have the best coaching job in all of sports.