Alabama vs Notre Dame: BCS Championship

McCarron looks legit.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol, no mercy rule?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
You could have watched Bullies beat down the Cavs?

when. dammit, JR alert a brethren of such happenings. I forgive this time..........

It was on WGN although I'm not sure the LA area carries it

fcuk. have yet to catch a entire bulls game this year. now i have to compete with the BlackHawks games
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
McCarron looks legit.

sorry but none of these 'Bama QB's can do sh!t in the NFL.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
You are quite foolish if you think a college team could beat an NFL team. [faceplam]

Bama may have a few NFL players on their squad. And NFL team has an ENTIRE roster of NFL players.

You don't know much about the draft if you think Alabama only has a few NFL caliber players on this squad. So no, I'm not talking about just any college team. And if you think just because you're on an NFL roster that you're a high quality football player, than you're more foolish than me. Or, you must not have watched the 2004, Erickson-coached team or the Lions team that went 0-16.

I can't decide which is funnier. The case you're trying to build, or the fact that you actually believe this.

It's cool. The world need opinions like yours.

It's laughable until it happens, just like the common wisdom that no matter what, even if the man is old and past his prime, that a woman could NEVER beat a man at tennis no matter what. It's just truth....until Billie Jean King kicked Bobby Riggs ass up and down the court. So it's amusing to laugh at these things that seem impossible until they actually happen. So it's cool...for now, I'm the idiot.
Stones and GFD stop it already. fcuk it you two have valid points. lets enjoy this sh!tty NC game
Oh, and how the AFL with their 2nd rate teams could never compete against the NFL. Anyone who thought differently was an idiot and a joke.
McCarron is a douche.
AJ has just lost his lady friend for that douche baggery
that was awesome lol

highlight of the game

Oh, and how the AFL with their 2nd rate teams could never compete against the NFL. Anyone who thought differently was an idiot and a joke.

Didn't realize the AFL was a collegiate league
Come back time.
Lol. People said that Leinart lead USC could beat an NFL team. Turns out Leinart can't even play in the NFL and Bush is an average RB at best.
You are quite foolish if you think a college team could beat an NFL team. [faceplam]

Bama may have a few NFL players on their squad. And NFL team has an ENTIRE roster of NFL players.

You don't know much about the draft if you think Alabama only has a few NFL caliber players on this squad. So no, I'm not talking about just any college team. And if you think just because you're on an NFL roster that you're a high quality football player, than you're more foolish than me. Or, you must not have watched the 2004, Erickson-coached team or the Lions team that went 0-16.

I can't decide which is funnier. The case you're trying to build, or the fact that you actually believe this.

It's cool. The world need opinions like yours.

It's laughable until it happens, just like the common wisdom that no matter what, even if the man is old and past his prime, that a woman could NEVER beat a man at tennis no matter what. It's just truth....until Billie Jean King kicked Bobby Riggs ass up and down the court. So it's amusing to laugh at these things that seem impossible until they actually happen. So it's cool...for now, I'm the idiot.

Billy Jean KING and Riggs?!! Awe hell naw! Seriously, G. Where the f**k did that come from? I'm Laughing out loud over here!

It's all good. It's obvious we don't need to go on and on over this. We disagree. So be it.

But that Billy Jean King s**t is hilarious.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Lol. People said that Leinart lead USC could beat an NFL team. Turns out Leinart can't even play in the NFL and Bush is an average RB at best.

stanford would have beat the colts last year
Share 49ersWebzone