Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

• IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
This thread sucks now

this
If you're able to tune in, watch this Lakers vs. Pacers game. Less than 5 minutes in and the atmosphere is electric.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
If you're able to tune in, watch this Lakers vs. Pacers game. Less than 5 minutes in and the atmosphere is electric.

Great game...and Lakers won! Huge win for them!

Without #8??
Without #8??

He played the first quarter and sat the rest of the game. I seriously can't believe they pulled it off.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Without #8??

He played the first quarter and sat the rest of the game. I seriously can't believe they pulled it off.

Just saw that on espn

You guys are cray!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

nasty
Alright fellas, just started really getting into the NBA the past few weeks. What are the Spurs chances of making it to the Finals? I know OKC is always trouble but is there any other team that has the favorable matchups vs the Spurs. I've been keeping up with SA but not other teams.
Can Derek Fisher ask to be released so that his family can relocate to Miami? You know, for the hospitals and stuff.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Can Derek Fisher ask to be released so that his family can relocate to Miami? You know, for the hospitals and stuff.

I'm hoping Cuban makes things difficult for him. Fisher is dirty on and off the court.
Wow griffin one upped Jordan's dunk of the year candidate:

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Mar 18, 2013 at 9:13 AM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Wow griffin one upped Jordan's dunk of the year candidate:

no way!

Same dunk except Jordans head went higher above the rim, was in traffic, and the guy he posterized was put in a body bag

Proud to say I always knew that guy was a piece of trash person. Became clear when he used his kids illness as an excuse to go to his desired team.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Proud to say I always knew that guy was a piece of trash person. Became clear when he used his kids illness as an excuse to go to his desired team.

I said something along those lines back then and everyone thought I was a heartless b*****d. He's shameless. I have more respect for a person who is candid and forthright about his selfishness.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home