LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Ok so I'm a football 100% N I get why football players (starters N backups) make what they do but why is it backup basketball players are pay 5mill or more to play a few mins a game N get like 4-6 points???????

What's the vet min for backup bball players? I thought it was way less than 5 mil..

It is. Most of the Warriors make under $5 million per year. Jefferson and Biedrins were given stupid contracts when they were starters which inflates the Warriors payroll. The minimum for a 10 yr vet is around 1.3 million.

Oh God, when we trade those expiring contracts next year and free up 20+ mill in cap space
mavs =)
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LBCniner:
mavs =)

Nice win...they are going to be tough to hold off for a playoff spot IMO. Lakers really f**ked up by losing 3 straight. Dallas is playing really well right now.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Nice win...they are going to be tough to hold off for a playoff spot IMO. Lakers really f**ked up by losing 3 straight. Dallas is playing really well right now.

i agree, we have two more home games...one against the pacers then the bulls. then we play the lakers apr,2nd. that will decide it right there
Heat suck
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Pretty cool commercial during the game today

Pretty cool commercial during the game today

I like how he is benching just the bar with terrible form since he can't even bench 135.
man mavs disappointed me tonite
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Lebron is going nuts in NOLA. He has 28 pts with 8 minutes left in the 2nd QUARTER
Lebron is going nuts in NOLA. He has 28 pts with 8 minutes left in the 2nd QUARTER

28 points at the half.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

28 points at the half.

Yeup...went to bench after that timeout. Then came back and didn't shoot at all.

28 points at the half.

Yeup...went to bench after that timeout. Then came back and didn't shoot at all.

Finished the game with 36. What a gyp.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Danny Ainge needs to shut the f--- up and manage his own team. He was the biggest whiner going when he was playing and I know that because I coached against him. -Pat Riley

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/9113282/heat-prez-pat-riley-tells-celtics-ainge-shut-up
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 29, 2013 at 8:00 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Danny Ainge needs to shut the f--- up and manage his own team. He was the biggest whiner going when he was playing and I know that because I coached against him. -Pat Riley

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/9113282/heat-prez-pat-riley-tells-celtics-ainge-shut-up

I loved that. Every great player has complained about fouls, including MJ. Danny Ainge should worry about Hondo and KJ.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

28 points at the half.

Finished the game with 36. What a gyp.

Didn't play 4th either...20 shots and 36 pts
Share 49ersWebzone