There are 147 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
"I'm not surprised to hear anything from Boston," James said of Ainge's remarks. "I stated what I felt and left it at that. I haven't even went on about it at all. I know everything that I say is going to be either blown out of proportion or taken the wrong way. But I had to say what I had to say and I move on."

Asked whether officials needed to be more vigilant about deterring hard fouls, James didn't express an interest.

"It's not my concern," James said. "I'm just voicing my opinion on what I've seen."

James pointed to Shaquille O'Neal as a precedent for the physical strategies devised to neutralize his effectiveness and the potential consequences when players retaliate in kind.

"As a kid, I used to watch a lot of the Laker games," James said. "And I used to see Shaq get hammered."
Originally posted by jrg:
Danny Ainge needs to shut the f--- up and manage his own team. He was the biggest whiner going when he was playing and I know that because I coached against him. -Pat Riley

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/9113282/heat-prez-pat-riley-tells-celtics-ainge-shut-up

Riles was always a f**kin' boss.

I loved lebrons response
No one deserves the final seed in the West. All three contenders are worthless and will probably be swept by the Spurs. Honestly the Mavs have the best chance to put up a fight but with all the injuries to the Lakers and my Jazz just being meh but I dunno if they'll get there. I hate seeing my team going to the playoffs when its a sure thing they'll probably be out after 4 games.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Danny Ainge needs to shut the f--- up and manage his own team. He was the biggest whiner going when he was playing and I know that because I coached against him. -Pat Riley

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/9113282/heat-prez-pat-riley-tells-celtics-ainge-shut-up

Holy s**t, IT'S ME!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Holy s**t, IT'S ME!!!

Nothing says "tanking" like minutes for Michael Beasley

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Nothing says "tanking" like minutes for Michael Beasley

Cool Beas is a boss
mavs get the win off that game winning DIRK THREE!! woo that game was draining
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LBCniner:

Must win for both Lakers and Mavs Tuesday night! Should be a good one.

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

My care mug is almost empty.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

My care mug is almost empty.

for real doe?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

The best part of it all was - he said that through a spokesman.
lmfao...Spoelstra is Popoviching the Spurs. No LeBron, Wade, or Chalmers.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
lmfao...Spoelstra is Popoviching the Spurs. No LeBron, Wade, or Chalmers.

"What kind of s--- is that?" the Spurs coach said after stepping a few feet backward in mock astonishment. "Are you kidding me? Who would think of something like that? That's below the belt. There's no place for that."

Share 49ersWebzone