2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Almost time
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Kobe looks skinny as FUUUUUUCK

Reports were he lost 16 lbs before the Olympics to help his knees. I think it was the outfit, though. I haven't noticed him looking that much different during games.

May have been. He seriously looked dangerously skinny. Not sure why he wanted to lose weight? Seems like he has always been in good shape

He lost the weight to take away some stress on his bad knees. The Last time he did this he won the MVP.

Ahhh thats right. Forgot he is an old man now. Lol

Hey! He's younger than me!!!

Another half hour or so
Kobe looks skinny as FUUUUUUCK

Reports were he lost 16 lbs before the Olympics to help his knees. I think it was the outfit, though. I haven't noticed him looking that much different during games.

May have been. He seriously looked dangerously skinny. Not sure why he wanted to lose weight? Seems like he has always been in good shape

He lost the weight to take away some stress on his bad knees. The Last time he did this he won the MVP.

Ahhh thats right. Forgot he is an old man now. Lol

Hey! He's younger than me!!!

I know right? I turn 27 next year and it pisses me off when I hear how "Frank Gore's career is almost over"

SERIOUSLY?! WTF
almost there
If I miss the first few minutes of this team being on a court because TNT still hasn't figured out how long a basketball game takes I am going to f**king stab somebody.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
If I miss the first few minutes of this team being on a court because TNT still hasn't figured out how long a basketball game takes I am going to f**king stab somebody.

I think they'll hold it to about 7:50. What I do is just go on first row they usually have it showing from the start.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/basketball.html
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I think they'll hold it to about 7:50. What I do is just go on first row they usually have it showing from the start.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/basketball.html

Someone will still have to die.
Dammit. This close game s**t isn't helping. Let's go you miami, you f**ks.
Dwight sucks
Nice running hook from Dwight.

Get used to it.

Get used to it.

I will do this!
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com