2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Maybe the kings just aren't garbage
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Maybe the kings just aren't garbage

Good luck with that.
lol
NBA Season!!

KOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My fellow Laker fans the season is upon us.....the only question is if any of us will actually get to watch this awesome team they've put together. I know if you're in the la area and don't have Time Warner (or a small amount of charter and Verizon customers) You're pretty much screwed in terms of watching the games. I live in Northern California and through the great invention of nba league pass have been able to watch every game the past 5 years. Last week I canceled my league pass because nobody could give me a definitive answer as to whether or not i'd be able to watch them without blackouts as there is some talk that even if you're out of the blackout area you can't watch because time Warner cable owns the rights. I know some of you are in the same predicament, just wanted to know if any one else has heard anything. I refuse to pay $179 and still not be able to watch the chase for Kobe's 6th.
Originally posted by JDeezy:
My fellow Laker fans the season is upon us.....the only question is if any of us will actually get to watch this awesome team they've put together. I know if you're in the la area and don't have Time Warner (or a small amount of charter and Verizon customers) You're pretty much screwed in terms of watching the games. I live in Northern California and through the great invention of nba league pass have been able to watch every game the past 5 years. Last week I canceled my league pass because nobody could give me a definitive answer as to whether or not i'd be able to watch them without blackouts as there is some talk that even if you're out of the blackout area you can't watch because time Warner cable owns the rights. I know some of you are in the same predicament, just wanted to know if any one else has heard anything. I refuse to pay $179 and still not be able to watch the chase for Kobe's 6th.

Charter Cable & Verizon Fios got a deal done yesterday. I expect the other carriers to follow suit soon.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Charter Cable & Verizon Fios got a deal done yesterday. I expect the other carriers to follow suit soon.

I'm pretty sure the games won't be blacked out for out of area league pass. The NBA has the right to pull all the broadcasts for league pass, minus the national televised games on ESPN, TNT, and ABC.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I'm pretty sure the games won't be blacked out for out of area league pass. The NBA has the right to pull all the broadcasts for league pass, minus the national televised games on ESPN, TNT, and ABC.

No, they won't. If you're in Northern California, that's considered to be out of the Lakers' local market, so the games will not be blacked out. I can answer that definitively.

No, they won't. If you're in Northern California, that's considered to be out of the Lakers' local market, so the games will not be blacked out. I can answer that definitively.

Yeah, I hadn't seen anything saying that. It's the people that live in the LA market that are being screwed. But like you said, I think it'll all get done in time.
Lakers take the lead halfway through the 2nd quarter after being down 11.

I still don't give a s**t because it's the preseason. lol

This.

TO THE MAX

This shirt is awesome.

http://instagram.com/p/RWdWjAwC8F/
This shirt is awesome.

http://instagram.com/p/RWdWjAwC8F/

WANT!!!
IMO, there ain't no f**king way Kobe misses this game. I'm not saying he doesn't have an injury, but he's gonna play. I'll be dumbfounded if he sits it out.
IMO, there ain't no f**king way Kobe misses this game. I'm not saying he doesn't have an injury, but he's gonna play. I'll be dumbfounded if he sits it out.

This.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

This.

I think he may miss the 2nd game, which is the back to back in portland. But he's still got too much Kobe in him to miss this game.
Share 49ersWebzone