There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Sacresanity time, apparently:

I said yesterday Darius (Morris), but it's probably more maybe 'Sacresanity' or 'Sacsanity' has to happen," D'Antoni said following Tuesday's shootaround in preparation for the Lakers game against the Rockets. The coach said Monday that "Morrisanity" could be coming around the corner but hedged a bit Tuesday because Sacre is definitely starting while D'Antoni has not decided, at least publicly, whether Morris or Antawn Jamison will be with the first five."We'll see," D'Antoni said. "You know what? Couldn't be a better guy that deserves it because he's over there, he's the most energetic, best guy on the bench that you can have. So, it couldn't happen to a better person as it did to Lin, it couldn't happen to a better person. We'll see. He's got an opportunity. We'll see if it strikes twice.

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/35357/dantoni-hoping-for-some-sacresanity-in-houston
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Sacresanity time, apparently:

I said yesterday Darius (Morris), but it's probably more maybe 'Sacresanity' or 'Sacsanity' has to happen," D'Antoni said following Tuesday's shootaround in preparation for the Lakers game against the Rockets. The coach said Monday that "Morrisanity" could be coming around the corner but hedged a bit Tuesday because Sacre is definitely starting while D'Antoni has not decided, at least publicly, whether Morris or Antawn Jamison will be with the first five."We'll see," D'Antoni said. "You know what? Couldn't be a better guy that deserves it because he's over there, he's the most energetic, best guy on the bench that you can have. So, it couldn't happen to a better person as it did to Lin, it couldn't happen to a better person. We'll see. He's got an opportunity. We'll see if it strikes twice.

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/35357/dantoni-hoping-for-some-sacresanity-in-houston

oh well that should fix everything, get the parade planned
LOL Sacre lookin good
Where are all the Lakers fans? Or do you guys only post when your team is good? At least they are playing hard tonight.
I don't understand how they play so hard when they're undermanned and the rest of the time you wonder if they give a s**t
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jan 8, 2013 at 7:32 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What a disaster
Originally posted by jrg:
What a disaster

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Where are all the Lakers fans? Or do you guys only post when your team is good? At least they are playing hard tonight.

lol. last year this thread wasn't even close to page 100 in January. so we still do post
missing the playoffs is becoming more of a reality as the season goes by
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

lol. last year this thread wasn't even close to page 100 in January. so we still do post

50 of those pages were before the season when you guys got Howard
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

50 of those pages were before the season when you guys got Howard

there also was a lockout last year, but i was hoping nobody would notice

i havent posted as much tbh, but thats also cuz i haven't been able to watch more than 5 games
Well, I can't say that wasn't expected. But don't come out playing hard and hustling and then just go to s**t. Not unlike most of this year, but ya know.

Haven't missed a single minute of any Laker game in over 8 years. But here you are again, questioning peoples fandom. I get it. It's what you do. GFY

Hahah sooo our allegiance to our team only counts in number of posts in this thread now huh. What do you want us to talk about, how Kobe is getting all cuddly with twitter? Or how Gasol got a concussion from an elbow? Do you want us to start crying and pleading for mercy?

Sorry most of the posts are from "when we signed Dwight" haha..no sh*t that was some pretty big news.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com