LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 143 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
What a disaster

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Where are all the Lakers fans? Or do you guys only post when your team is good? At least they are playing hard tonight.

lol. last year this thread wasn't even close to page 100 in January. so we still do post
missing the playoffs is becoming more of a reality as the season goes by
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Where are all the Lakers fans? Or do you guys only post when your team is good? At least they are playing hard tonight.

lol. last year this thread wasn't even close to page 100 in January. so we still do post

50 of those pages were before the season when you guys got Howard
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

50 of those pages were before the season when you guys got Howard

there also was a lockout last year, but i was hoping nobody would notice

i havent posted as much tbh, but thats also cuz i haven't been able to watch more than 5 games
Well, I can't say that wasn't expected. But don't come out playing hard and hustling and then just go to s**t. Not unlike most of this year, but ya know.

Haven't missed a single minute of any Laker game in over 8 years. But here you are again, questioning peoples fandom. I get it. It's what you do. GFY

Hahah sooo our allegiance to our team only counts in number of posts in this thread now huh. What do you want us to talk about, how Kobe is getting all cuddly with twitter? Or how Gasol got a concussion from an elbow? Do you want us to start crying and pleading for mercy?

Sorry most of the posts are from "when we signed Dwight" haha..no sh*t that was some pretty big news.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Haven't missed a single minute of any Laker game in over 8 years. But here you are again, questioning peoples fandom. I get it. It's what you do. GFY

Just wondered why there wasnt one post during the entire game by a Lakers fan. Just an observation. You sensitive?

Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Hahah sooo our allegiance to our team only counts in number of posts in this thread now huh. What do you want us to talk about, how Kobe is getting all cuddly with twitter? Or how Gasol got a concussion from an elbow? Do you want us to start crying and pleading for mercy?

Sorry most of the posts are from "when we signed Dwight" haha..no sh*t that was some pretty big news.

You really should learn from us Warrior fans. We are used to posting when our team loses.

Just wondered why there wasnt one post during the entire game by a Lakers fan. Just an observation. You sensitive?

Don't play dumb. I know it's hard, but try.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol, Stoney..chill man.

"I get it. It's what you do. GFY"

"Don't play dumb. I know it's hard, but try."

Just a question d00d.
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 8, 2013 at 10:20 PM ]
"Or do you only post when your team is good" is not an innocent question.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
"Or do you only post when your team is good" is not an innocent question.

To be fair, you're right. Lol
Share 49ersWebzone