There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**MVP LeBron James & World Champion Miami HEAT 2012-2013 Thread**



Comparing the hardware collected by King James and His Airness at 28.






...'bout damn time!!!!
















Got the second one











LOVE ME SOME RAY ALLEN...!



Let's Go Lebron JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSs & The HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT







[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 22, 2013 at 12:43 PM ]



We'll see if you boys can repeat. Not an easy thing to do. Especially when there's something brewing in socal coming for you.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 26, 2012 at 12:14 AM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We'll see it you boys can repeat. Not an easy thing to do. Especially when there's something brewing in socal coming for you.

Lakers are scary good...and they only have one weakness - a step too slow at every position except C. Any team that wants to beat Lakers in the playoffs - must exploit this weakness to the max or they are done.
okc will win it this year.. just close this thread now
BACK TO BACK CHAMPS
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Bandwagon fans
Very interested to see how Miami comes out this year. The year after a title is a tough one, in that it's hard to recapture the focus that you had the year before.

That said, the rest of Miami's division might be the worst I've ever seen. Atlanta (Joe Johnson gone...they're rebuilding), Washington, Charlotte, & Orlando. Those are 4 of the 10 worst teams in the league. And come playoff time, unless Derrick Rose comes back 100% and gels with the rest of the Chicago roster very quickly, there isn't another elite team. Miami should walk into the Finals with no issues.

Maybe the Celtics can challenge with the addition of Terry and return of Green, but I doubt it.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Very interested to see how Miami comes out this year. The year after a title is a tough one, in that it's hard to recapture the focus that you had the year before.

That said, the rest of Miami's division might be the worst I've ever seen. Atlanta (Joe Johnson gone...they're rebuilding), Washington, Charlotte, & Orlando. Those are 4 of the 10 worst teams in the league. And come playoff time, unless Derrick Rose comes back 100% and gels with the rest of the Chicago roster very quickly, there isn't another elite team. Miami should walk into the Finals with no issues.

Maybe the Celtics can challenge with the addition of Terry and return of Green, but I doubt it.

What do you think about the Nets? I like Indiana too...but not sure if they're ready but that team has a lot of talent. Bulls and Celtics will be there...but in the end, it should be Heat representing the East Conference.

I'll be surprised if it's anything but Lakers vs Heat in the NBA finals.
Gonna be a fun team to watch this year
Originally posted by crzy:
Bandwagon fans

4ML has liked them since WAY back in the day, 2010.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by crzy:
Bandwagon fans

4ML has liked them since WAY back in the day, 2010.

Think he was talking about others instead of 4ML.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by crzy:
Bandwagon fans

4ML has liked them since WAY back in the day, 2010.

Think he was talking about others instead of 4ML.

He is the only dude who reps the Heat, and I was joking a little. He is actually a self admitted bandwagoner. He literally started to cheer for them after they got LBJ. He is reppin' them hard now. 4ML, correct me if I'm wrong.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by crzy:
Bandwagon fans

4ML has liked them since WAY back in the day, 2010.

Think he was talking about others instead of 4ML.

He is the only dude who reps the Heat, and I was joking a little. He is actually a self admitted bandwagoner. He literally started to cheer for them after they got LBJ. He is reppin' them hard now. 4ML, correct me if I'm wrong.

He's a LeBron fan, so he's gonna cheer for the squad that LeBron plays on. Nothing wrong with that, IMO. He's a dispirited Warriors fan by day.