LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

**MVP LeBron James & World Champion Miami HEAT 2012-2013 Thread**

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
You're crazy if you think Lebron James was the best player in 2003. I never rooted for Kobe who has been the best player for most of the last decade. I never rooted for Tim Duncan, and hated Jordan with passion. I'll admit though - due to the crazy over-reaction James received after the infamous Decision - I became a more vocal fan of his.

Why should I admit to something which isn't true. I've not jumped any bandwagon. I've been a fan of James for almost a decade and I continue to do so - through ups and downs. Just because you don't have the mental capacity to understand my fanaticism - it's not my fault.

Relax big guy. Sorry if I offended you. I understand your logic. And you are a bandwagon fan. If you did a poll of unbiased opinions, people would agree. Also, again, you are cheering for the entire organization and not just James. What is the title of this thread? The team name, not LBJ.

I think you should admit it and move on instead of getting pissed and then saying you're not pissed. You can do whatever you want and don't have to explain yourself, doesn't mean we can't give you s*it for it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
I've my own criteria for who I root for. I root for players than teams in certain sports because I don't feel passionately about any team. What's so horrible and impure about that?

Nothing at all. I'm just giving you a hard time lol

b*****d guy

To be honest, I find the whole discussion about bandwagon fans and non-bandwagon fans really silly. If someone thinks I'm a bandwagon fan, I don't really care. I usually don't have time to debate such trivial stuff.
b*****d guy

To be honest, I find the whole discussion about bandwagon fans and non-bandwagon fans really silly. If someone thinks I'm a bandwagon fan, I don't really care. I usually don't have time to debate such trivial stuff.

But today is different.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
You're crazy if you think Lebron James was the best player in 2003. I never rooted for Kobe who has been the best player for most of the last decade. I never rooted for Tim Duncan, and hated Jordan with passion. I'll admit though - due to the crazy over-reaction James received after the infamous Decision - I became a more vocal fan of his.

Why should I admit to something which isn't true. I've not jumped any bandwagon. I've been a fan of James for almost a decade and I continue to do so - through ups and downs. Just because you don't have the mental capacity to understand my fanaticism - it's not my fault.

Relax big guy. Sorry if I offended you. I understand your logic. And you are a bandwagon fan. If you did a poll of unbiased opinions, people would agree. Also, again, you are cheering for the entire organization and not just James. What is the title of this thread? The team name, not LBJ.

I think you should admit it and move on instead of getting pissed and then saying you're not pissed. You can do whatever you want and don't have to explain yourself, doesn't mean we can't give you s*it for it.

It was a joke. Like - you don't understand my fanaticism? You don't see irony in it? ...because fanaticism doesn't make sense in the first place.

I'm pretty happy and not pissed at all. My favorite team won yesterday.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
b*****d guy

But today is different.

YEAHHHHHH....! No work today...
It was a joke. Like - you don't understand my fanaticism? You don't see irony in it? ...because fanaticism doesn't make sense in the first place.

LOL, I didn't catch that. I seriosuly didn't have the mental capacity for that joke.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
What is the title of this thread? The team name, not LBJ.

I agree. 4ML should change this thread to the "Lebron James 2012-2013" Thread

because if Lebron was traded to the Raptors, 4ML would become a Raptor fan.

LOL, I didn't catch that. I seriosuly didn't have the mental capacity for that joke.

lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

It happens

I'm just waiting for the 49ers vs Giants game. I want 9ers to sweep the state of NY.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

You guys are right...thread title will be changed.

...and I so would. Toronto is f**king awesome, and I love Bargnani in fantasy basketball

You guys are right...thread title will be changed.

...and I so would. Toronto is f**king awesome, and I love Bargnani in fantasy basketball

Yes. Yes, you do.
*waits for thread title change*
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
D Wade is my guy and if he went to Chicago, I would pull for Bulls. Lebron is my second favorite player, so when Wade is out I have pulled for LBJ. In my home ever since I built it is a room dedicated to sports and it is colored and painted and decorated with 49er paraphernalia. Everyone knows that I am a long-suffering diehard 49er fan through the good times, through the bad times. I have experienced all 5 chips and stayed faithful though out. As for basketball, I don't have a team that I will love unconditionally but since it is a player's league more than most any other team sport I pull for players. I am not a Heat diehard and I never will be, but I will pull for LBJ and Wade. I don't care if I am classified as a bandwaggoner because the 49ers are my only love as far as a team and organization. I am currently saving like hell so that I can raise these 3 kids, put them in school, then buy myself a home in SFO just so I can live out my last years with season's tix to 49er games whether we win, whether we lose. I have never lived in Cali but have visited many times only to watch 49er games, I will one day live there just to go to those games and be surrounded by fans of the same team.
Don't get too used to this lengthy title, 4ML.
Share 49ersWebzone