There are 162 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 12/13

• 4ML
  • Veteran
SHOCKER:

Uefa has decided not to appoint Cuneyt Cakir, the referee who dismissed Nani in Manchester United's Champions League loss against Real Madrid, for any of the second legs of the quarter-finals of European club football's elite competition this week.

The Turkish official was heavily criticized for his decision to send off the Portugal international back in March and has not been awarded any European games since.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Kun with a nice run and great finish!
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for 49erha.
Holy s**t what a comeback by dortmund. The last goal was off but so was Malagas second. But that is absolutely some of the worst defending I have seen in the last few minutes.

Ill take it though. Dortmund moves on and you just wonder I they this years Chelsea
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Barca needs to sub in Messi. Please...put him in. Without him, I don't see how we win this game.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erha:
Holy s**t what a comeback by dortmund. The last goal was off but so was Malagas second. But that is absolutely some of the worst defending I have seen in the last few minutes.

Ill take it though. Dortmund moves on and you just wonder I they this years Chelsea

That was nuts! Just nuts! Malaga deserved better, but full credit to Dortmund. They never gave up.
Robben almost killed it off!!! Damn

Barca needs to bring on messi or they will be out I think.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Messi is in...and now down 1 goal. Wow...should have started. Bad coaching!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Messi is in...and now down 1 goal. Wow...should have started. Bad coaching!

He has to really be hurt or else I can't see why he didnt start. Get ready for a breathtaking 20 min

Bayern are through! Just dominate again.
[ Edited by 49erha on Apr 10, 2013 at 1:11 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
MESSI's RUN and Pedro SCORES!!!!!!
There it is! Created by messi

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Valdes you POS...stop f**kin' around
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
What a sick move by Iniesta...couldn't finish it. Skills
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
...and the legend of Messi grows!!!!

Changed the whole fukin' game with his presence!

Get healthy now!!!

Record 6 straight Semis for Barca! No team has ever done that before...Greatness!!!!
And the 4 favorites advance... 2 German sides and 2 Spanish sides.

Messi should be healthy for the next round. My question is... who will be alongside Piqué as central defender? Adriano got hurt again and is out for the next game anyway, and Mascherano will be out. Will Captain Tarzan be back? Is Bartra ready?
Congrats to barca but also to psg they didn't lose. After today I again have to say bayern are the most complete team.

I'm hoping that the semis are barca v bayern and real vs dortmund would love to see an all German final
Share 49ersWebzone