Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well.. I do like it but there isnt a chance in hell that Medlen can repeat what he did last year.
No one said he would
I didnt say that you said he would.
There are 687 users in the forums
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Well.. I do like it but there isnt a chance in hell that Medlen can repeat what he did last year.
No one said he would
I didnt say that you said he would.
Originally posted by SFrush:
It's a better chance Minor doesn't repeat those second half numbers and if Hudson declines the Braves are in trouble.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Upton gone from Nl west
Now we face prado for a while
Thought we'd have to worry about them next year but then they traded both Upton and Baeur. Looks like it's us and the Dodgers this season.
Thats true. But, in the bigger picture I think this puts us behind the Braves . Right now I would rank the NL:
1) Washington
2) Cincy
3) Atlanta
4) SF
5) STL
6) LA
I'm sure everyone will disagree and put Giants higher but I think the teams above them really did some great things in the off season while the Giants did not add anything. I question if this team will have enough offense and whether the pitching will stay as healthy and productive as last year.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Look at how many strikeouts the Braves are gonna have!!!!!!
On offense.
Not skurred
Originally posted by boast:
you have your own thread, val. GTFO
Originally posted by boast:
you have your own thread, val. GTFO
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by boast:
you have your own thread, val. GTFO
He's lonely in there.
Originally posted by Garcia:
I'd like to see the Giants go after Dom Brown.
for a reasonable price***