There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

Mike Malone eliminated from Blazers' coaching search
Originally posted by SF69ers:

How is this good news? Is he a good coach or something?
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

It's good news cuz he's considered one of the better, young coaching minds in the NBA. He basically coaches the Warriors in the games.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

It's good news cuz he's considered one of the better, young coaching minds in the NBA. He basically coaches the Warriors in the games.

lol he's basically our head coach on gamedays
What up my Warriors die hards!! Jus wanted stop by the zone and what up to my webzoners...

Klay Thompson - I told people who wanted to listen, he would be a great NBA shooter. And was a great draft pick at the time. He's looking real promising going into his 2nd year and how much of a compliment was it that he got invited to the USA select team.

Harrison Barnes - I was'nt too sure how he would do in the summer league, but he proved me wrong. I didn't realize his athleticism and length until I saw him in Las Vegas. He needs to improve his skill set in attacking the rim, but he is fundamentally sharp and has descent range for his size. Very well spoken and very humble guy. Excited to see him and Klay working together in the summer league.

Gotta run... Go Dubz!!
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:
What up my Warriors die hards!! Jus wanted stop by the zone and what up to my webzoners...

Klay Thompson - I told people who wanted to listen, he would be a great NBA shooter. And was a great draft pick at the time. He's looking real promising going into his 2nd year and how much of a compliment was it that he got invited to the USA select team.

Harrison Barnes - I was'nt too sure how he would do in the summer league, but he proved me wrong. I didn't realize his athleticism and length until I saw him in Las Vegas. He needs to improve his skill set in attacking the rim, but he is fundamentally sharp and has descent range for his size. Very well spoken and very humble guy. Excited to see him and Klay working together in the summer league.

Gotta run... Go Dubz!!

Yo man! Long time no see. Good to know you're still around. Go DUBS!

Real talk!! What up SF69ers !?! Been a minute, working for a new company so i gotta be cool on the web..Good to see you still here !! #StayLoyaltoyourSoil!! #GoDubz!!
A few pics of my son from Las Vegas summer league...I'll post a few more later...

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Nice..

should've took one with him stiff arming Beidrins
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Nice..

Great pics. Your son looked totally stoked to have his picture taken with the players. Good luck to your son , the proud father and the Warriors.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
That's awesome that you went to summer league lol. Do you live in that area, or did you just go to Vegas and stop by there.
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:

Real talk!! What up SF69ers !?! Been a minute, working for a new company so i gotta be cool on the web..Good to see you still here !! #StayLoyaltoyourSoil!! #GoDubz!!

haha right on. I just started working at a new job too, but i got my internet window open pretty small lol.

hope to see you around more in here.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Nice..

LOL
Originally posted by crzy:
That's awesome that you went to summer league lol. Do you live in that area, or did you just go to Vegas and stop by there.

It's tradition, I go every year since my pops bday falls on that week and my son spends his summer vacations with his grandparents. This year the Olympic team was in town too so it was sweet!
haha right on. I just started working at a new job too, but i got my internet window open pretty small lol.

hope to see you around more in here.

I usually do my rounds here during football season, Imma try and get on the webzone more... Always good entertainment! lol
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com