LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

Your Golden State Warriors. - Some Hope for the Future!

Originally posted by ImaMod:
"@CSNAuthentic: #Warriors are close to re-signing Brandon Rush, and signing Carl Landry http://t.co/DXWrlWV9 @MSteinmetzCSN #NBA"

Marcus Thompson
*Marcus Thompson*
The Warriors could sign free agent Carl Landry and Brandon Rush in the next few hours. Proof their signing is imminent: Warriors signed rookie Draymond Green, per Yahoo! Sports. GSW were waiting until they signed a PF before inking Green. According to Mark Bartelstein, agent for both Landry and Rush, the two are close to signing. That would likely complete the Warriors offseason activity

"@MSteinmetzCSN: GSW depth chart: Curry/Jack/Jenkins, Thompson/Rush, Barnes/Jefferson/Green/Bazemore, Lee/Landry/Tyler, Bogut/Biedrins/Ezeli"

Will Bazemore stick with the team?

Ever notice how skinny Landry's legs are?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Noice. I'm not crazy about Landry, but we need PF depth and he's a quality player. I was hoping for more of a defensive/rebounding presence, but he'll do. At the very least he provides a nice scoring punch off the bench.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Not bad. I'll take it. This offseason has been one of the best I've witnessed in a while.

Beans could leave tomorrow and I wouldn't miss him. Only really bad player on the squad.
Apparently we're looking at Josh Howard too??
4 real? I thought the Warriors had no room for an additional SF
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

yeah I don't see how a Josh Howard signing helps here

take PT away from Barnes? doesn't make sense
landry

Rush
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

yeah I don't see how a Josh Howard signing helps here

take PT away from Barnes? doesn't make sense

I don't think there is any room for him on the roster. We have 15 players under contract. I'd rather keep Bazemore on the roster than sign that scrub Howard any day.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jul 30, 2012 at 6:16 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Not bad. I'll take it. This offseason has been one of the best I've witnessed in a while.

might actually get you guys to 35 wins, lol
Originally posted by susweel:

might actually get you guys to 35 wins, lol

We should easily surpass 35 wins, provided the team stays relatively healthy. We managed 36 wins in 2010-11 with a lesser roster. This team is more talented, balanced, and deeper. I'm going with 45 wins.

Our two new acquisitions from the Hornets at practice..

Carl Landry ‏@CarlLandry24
Happy to announce I will be joining the @Warriors family. Time to go to work!!! # WarriorNation

Very impressed with @Warriors Management & Coach Jackson's commitment to winning. Really looking forward to the season!!#WarriorNation
Nice signing. I loved Landry when he was on the kings. He will fight for you guys, tough dude.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
2 year 8 million dollar contract for Landry. I like the player and the contract, good signing.

Our bench isn't that bad anymore. We have very good backup PG and SG. A good backup PF and depth at SF
Our roster is a lot better than what it was at the beginning of last year.

Imo there's no doubt Bogut is the most important player on this team. If he stays healthy I think we'll make the playoffs, if he gets another bad injury there's 0% chance we make the playoffs.
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jul 31, 2012 at 1:25 AM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Happy to announce I will be joining the @Warriors family. Time to go to work!!! # WarriorNation

Very impressed with @Warriors Management & Coach Jackson's commitment to winning. Really looking forward to the season!!#WarriorNation

Carl is very diplomatic. He couldn't write: " I have surveyed the financial alternatives and have duly determined the Warriors best suited to assist me in financing a house as big as an elementary school with an immaculately manicured yard large enough to host NFL games and a drive way big enough to land an Airbus A380-800."
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jul 31, 2012 at 7:23 AM ]
Is there anyway to win an all expenses paid date with a Warrior cheerleader of my choice? There are some hot looking young ladies with whom I would love to discuss the creation of the universe.
Share 49ersWebzone