There are 287 users in the forums

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Wow, this stuff is moving quickly.

This Laker/Houston/Hornets deal is very real, apparently. Then the Lakers would turn around and offer Bynum for Howard & whatever bad contract they want to give us. Don't know if Odom's involved.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

This Laker/Houston/Hornets deal is very real, apparently. Then the Lakers would turn around and offer Bynum for Howard & whatever bad contract they want to give us. Don't know if Odom's involved.

The rumor I read yesterday was the Lakers wanted to get Paul in a 3 way deal that didnt include Bynum. Once getting Paul they would trade Bynum and Odom for Howard and Hedus contract
[ Edited by valrod33 on Dec 8, 2011 at 11:36 AM ]
Paul
Kobe
Artest
Hedu
Howard
Originally posted by valrod33:

The rumor I read yesterday was the Lakers wanted to get Paul in a 3 way deal that didnt include Bynum. Once getting Paul they would trade Bynum and Odom for Howard and Hedus contract

Ya, that sounds about right.

PG: Chris Paul, Steve Blake, Derek Fisher, Darius Morris
SG: Kobe Bryant, Matt Barnes, Andrew Goudelock
SF: Hedo Turkoglu, Ron Artest, Luke Walton, Jason Kapono
PF: Valrod, Derek Caracter?
C: Dwight Howard

Where do I sign my contract?
SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears

Names talked about in CP3 3-way are: CP to Lakers, Gasol to HOU & Kevin Martin & Luis Scola and possible picks to Hornets, source tells Y!
Dislike the lack of talent at the PF position if this happens.

Where do I sign my contract?

Dislike the lack of talent at the PF position if this happens. Except for Val, of course.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Dislike the lack of talent at the PF position if this happens.

Dislike the lack of talent at the PF position if this happens. Except for Val, of course.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to nab a ring chaser for the vet minimum.
BTW, only in Laker land would the first response to a Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, & Chris Paul trio be, "I dislike the lack of talent at the PF position."
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Dec 8, 2011 at 12:27 PM ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
BTW, only in Laker land would the first response to a Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, & Chris Paul trio be, "I dislike the lack of talent at the PF position."

lulz. The PF position is horrible. Val is worst than Eddy Curry.

Originally posted by Amir:

Unlike Eddy Curry ive actually played basketball before

But like Curry, you've eaten your way through earth's crust, mistaking it for pie crust.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

But like Curry, you've eaten your way through earth's crust, mistaking it for pie crust.

I dont even like pie, change this to mention something about a burrito. NOW

SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears

Names talked about in CP3 3-way are: CP to Lakers, Gasol to HOU & Kevin Martin & Luis Scola and possible picks to Hornets, source tells Y!

I wonder if nawlins would run west @ the 3 if that happened...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I don't wonna trade Pau for Cp3. Wtf are they doing this, you never trade a good big for a good small.
Share 49ersWebzone