LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by susweel:
I don't wonna trade Pau for Cp3. Wtf are they doing this, you never trade a good big for a good small.

You would be trading for the best PG in the GAME
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
I don't wonna trade Pau for Cp3. Wtf are they doing this, you never trade a good big for a good small.

He's okay but he is small.

he's just okay?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

he's just okay?

He's good but a dominant big is worth more then a 6 feet tall point guard.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
BTW, only in Laker land would the first response to a Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, & Chris Paul trio be, "I dislike the lack of talent at the PF position."

MWP's D and Howard's rebounding help make up for the shortcoming, but still...

yeah you're right they should keep derek fisher for another 10 years

Im not a lakers fan, but are you serious? Lol
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
You'd have to ask them. But Paul's already shot down the idea. If I had to speculate, Boston doesn't have the greatest reputation amongst black players, and that's been true for years and years. Plus, it's freezing cold for a good part of the year, and isn't the "big time" the way that New York is. (which is also freezing)

I don't think either has explicitly shot down the idea of the Clippers, but they both come from organizations that badly mismanaged teams that had the potential to be pretty darn good for a while. Can they trust that Donald Sterling won't do the same?

Plus Boston is an old basketball team. Pierce, Garnett, Allen. Their run is over with.
Clippers are young, but they're the Clippers. There's a reason why Melo and Stoudamire chose the Knicks over the Nets.

It was obvious from the start that the Lakers were going to get their trio. The only hiccop I thought was you might have to settle for Deron instead of Paul.

Miami v LA for the title is a done deal. Might as well start breaking it down now.
WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
The Hornets are near a deal to send Chris Paul to the Lakers for Andrew Bynum and Lamar Odom, league source tells Y! Sports
The Hornets have started to inform teams that they're sending Chris Paul to the Lakers for Bynum and Odom, league sources tell Y! Sports.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
The Hornets are near a deal to send Chris Paul to the Lakers for Andrew Bynum and Lamar Odom, league source tells Y! Sports

Sorry guys, I know a lot of people like Odom, but I'd take Paul over Odom ANYDAY!!!

Now all we need is Dwight Howard!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Sorry guys, I know a lot of people like Odom, but I'd take Paul over Odom ANYDAY!!!

You aint getting Howard now that Bynum is gone
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:

You aint getting Howard now that Bynum is gone

does this mean CP3 will sign an extension?
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
does this mean CP3 will sign an extension?

I hope not
Share 49ersWebzone