LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

I'll start the 12-13 thread tomorrow with a season preview.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Soon...

Cool cant wait
Jordan Hill given 1 year probation for his legal troubles earlier in the year.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

4 hours and counting birthday boy! JK, enjoy your day.

Ya, I'm sorry...not happening today.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Soon...

His ONE move that works 99% of the time
I think Skip Bayless & other Laker critics saying that the Nash-Kobe thing won't work are completely insane.

This is a all-star starting lineup, got rebounders, 3pt threats, and plenty of low/high post-play options.
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
I think Skip Bayless & other Laker critics saying that the Nash-Kobe thing won't work are completely insane.

This is a all-star starting lineup, got rebounders, 3pt threats, and plenty of low/high post-play options.

Agreed, but skip is a shock jock and only says s**t that pisses people off. He flip flops week to week to whatever is more shocking and will get talked about. He was riding the Niners hard last year and in the offseason, and now he's trashing them while everyone else has praise. Even after the first 2 weeks he was doing it.

Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:

skip bayless is a f**king joke
It's going to be a nightmare for LeBron playing LA. He will be guarded by Artest then if he gets by Artest there will be Howard on the low block lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Soon...

His ONE move that works 99% of the time

Lulz James don't be mad. He still has time to develop more with actual coaches in LA... not like that mess that is orlando.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
It's going to be a nightmare for LeBron playing LA. He will be guarded by Artest then if he gets by Artest there will be Howard on the low block lol

Yeah, and he's gotta get past Nash, too.

Share 49ersWebzone