LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 334 users in the forums

SEC Thread

• zero
  • Veteran
Thank god for SEC football because after a meltdown like we had today, I'll always have this to fall back on
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Hat's off to Alabama, they played an impressive game. As for my Razorbacks, it is back to the drawing board.
Aside from 'bama, I don't see LSU struggling to beat anyone this year.
  • zero
  • Veteran
9/24/11 Recap

LSU 47 WVU 21....But zero, if LSU's defense is sooo vaunted, why did they give up 467 yards of offense????? Answer: It's easy to do it when you throw the ball 65 times. I also give credit to the WVU WR's as theyre the first that have been able to keep up with LSU's DB's all year. I expected LSU to win, but not by this much which is why in my non homer opinion they should be ranked #1 in both polls tomorrow
ARKY 14 BAMA 38: The wheels fell off after the pick 6 for ARKY and BAMA never looked back. It's very hard to win in Tuscaloosa and ARKY finally playing a real team showed just how far they have to come
SCAR 21 vanderbilt 3: Expected, but this is vandy SCAR, you should've put 50 on them. Garcia kinda sucks though
FLA 48 kentucky 10: Expected. Florida did to kentucky what SCAR should've did vandy which is why I think they're the better team and will meet either LSU or BAMA in the Georgiadome

Next week involves another game with BAMA as they travel to Gainsville to take on Florida. We'll finally get to see how much speed BAMA actually has on defense.
[ Edited by zero on Sep 24, 2011 at 10:55 PM ]
  • zero
  • Veteran
TAMU official and now Jordan Jefferson is being allowed to practice again for LSU. I'm soooo against this as it could possibly fu(k up a NC team.
Originally posted by zero:
TAMU official and now Jordan Jefferson is being allowed to practice again for LSU. I'm soooo against this as it could possibly fu(k up a NC team.

Yeah they are so much better with Lee not having to look over his shoulder, I'm sorry dude but Jordan Jefferson is garbage.
  • zero
  • Veteran
LSU doing what it was supposed to do and Arky coming back to beat TAMU is a good start. Now bring me BAMA vs. FLA
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Razorback Football: Aging Fropwns one game at a time!
Oh hai Ole' Miss

28-27 Dogs midway through the 3rd

Nvm 35-28 f**k pat hill
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Oct 1, 2011 at 9:27 PM ]
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Oh hai Ole' Miss

28-27 Dogs midway through the 3rd

Nvm 35-28 f**k pat hill

Even if Fresno wins it's still Ole Piss. There offense died when McCullster left and and they won't see the top of the SEC west for a long, long, long time
[ Edited by zero on Oct 1, 2011 at 9:44 PM ]

• zero
  • Veteran
10/1 recap

kentucky 7 LSU 35: Expected. Not much to say, kentucky sucks and Honey Badger takes what he wants.
BAMA 38 FLA 10: Even if Brantley didn't get hurt I still think BAMA wins by 10. They should be the new number one tomorrow
Aubie 16 SCAR 13: I actually expected this to happen. SCAR wasn't worth it's #10 ranking and this opens the door for UGA to rise from the dead in the east
TAMU 28 ARKY 42: Don't know if this was more of a melt down by TAMU or if ARKY nutted up and started playing like a ranked SEC West team should but regardless, a good win over basically a conference rival and it gives TAMU a taste of what to expect next year. PLAY FOUR QUARTERS TAMU, THIS ISN'T THE BIG-12.

That's it for this week. Next week here's whats on tap:

Aubie should be ranked again (4-1/2-0 SEC)
FLA plays LSU in Death Valley which should be an entertaining game...if you like LSU
A ranked Aubie (see above) plays ARKY
UGA goes to TENN

[ Edited by zero on Oct 2, 2011 at 3:35 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by fropwns:
Razorback Football: Aging Fropwns one game at a time!

Solid win this week. Hope we can keep this up.
'bama rolling alright
  • zero
  • Veteran
One and two in the BCS....making new thread right now
What a disappointing season.
Share 49ersWebzone