LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 195 users in the forums

SEC Thread

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Great thread and nice work with the updates. SCAR n UGA game was a great game to watch. I just wanna thank God for letting me live in SEC country and enjoy the best there is in college football

i can not for the life of me cheer for s. garcia.

Why hes not white In his defense Spurrier is just a f**kin retard. He has yet to develop 1 damn QB despite having a great RB,WR, and OL. He changes QBs like teams do RBs. He is still stuck in in his Gator days imo.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
only place they look good is on the mantle

Harsh
  • zero
  • Veteran
Pants, IT"S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSU V Mississippi St.

Could be a trap game for LSU but you're offensive line could be missing your starting center and one of the tackles. Moo State has had this game circled on there calender for 10 months now and they won't be an easy out, but I expect an LSU win regardless.

Mingo and TM7 send there regards to your offense BTW

Great thread and nice work with the updates. SCAR n UGA game was a great game to watch. I just wanna thank God for letting me live in SEC country and enjoy the best there is in college football

i can not for the life of me cheer for s. garcia.

Why hes not white In his defense Spurrier is just a f**kin retard. He has yet to develop 1 damn QB despite having a great RB,WR, and OL. He changes QBs like teams do RBs. He is still stuck in in his Gator days imo.

what does the color of the man gots to do with it. he just reminds me off being baby rapistburger. continuously getting in trouble, 5 times with off field issues and serious ones yet keeps getting a slap on the wrist.
Originally posted by fropwns:
only place they look good is on the mantle

Harsh
hey i could have been harsher by telling you the only place they look good is on the skillet and or bbq pit. but since i'm not a swine merchant had to go with the mantle
Originally posted by zero:
Pants, IT"S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSU V Mississippi St.

Could be a trap game for LSU but you're offensive line could be missing your starting center and one of the tackles. Moo State has had this game circled on there calender for 10 months now and they won't be an easy out, but I expect an LSU win regardless.

Mingo and TM7 send there regards to your offense BTW

I'm pumped, even after that heart breaker Saturday. We never f'ing beat you guys, but this year we have the potential to, even though it's not all that likely. Fortunately, I'll be in Mississippi all this week, oozing my good luck all over the state.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Where you at, zero?!
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Where you at, zero?!

I'm never here when LSU is on. Great game by you guys regardless of the score as this was a battle for three quarters. I believe MSST could probably beat 75% of the teams in the nation.
I'm never here when LSU is on. Great game by you guys regardless of the score as this was a battle for three quarters. I believe MSST could probably beat 75% of the teams in the nation.

Yeah, it's a shame 2 of our first 3 games were tough SEC games. You guys are gonna wear so many teams out this year, it's ridiculous.

• zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Yeah, it's a shame 2 of our first 3 games were tough SEC games. You guys are gonna wear so many teams out this year, it's ridiculous.

Ware and Ford are beasts and with this defense, a 10 point lead is a death sentence.
  • zero
  • Veteran
"They're a legitimate SEC, big-time team," Mullen said. "That's what we have in this league. They're a really good football team. That's how it rolls in this league. We're in the SEC West and we're trying to take our program to the next level. The next step is a national championship. You don't win the SEC West, go to a bowl game and get national recognition. The team that wins the SEC West is the best team in the country."

Said by MSST Coach Dan Mullen here
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
hey i could have been harsher by telling you the only place they look good is on the skillet and or bbq pit. but since i'm not a swine merchant had to go with the mantle

• zero
  • Veteran
9/17/11 Recap:

North Texas 0 BAMA 41: Expected. Probably could have been 70+ but Saban took the foot off the accelerator.
LSU 19 MSST 6: This is always a battle anytime it's in Starkville as this is basically MSST's chance to prove they belong among college's elite. Didn't happen this time but Moo State can hang with anyone.
NAVY 21 SCAR 24: SCAR beating people by the skins of there teeth is worrisome. They should be thanking there god/s every night for Lattimore.
TROY 28 ARKY 38: Don't let the score fool you, ARKY owned TROY in the 1st half and let up a considerable amount in the second.
TENN 23 FLA 33: Tennessee is tough out this year and gave FLA all they could handle at home.
AUBIE 24 Clemson 38: ....dickholes. Enjoy the Gator Bowl War Eagle because if you can't beat Clemson, you won't beat LSU, BAMA or ARKY. Fu(king disappointing

So aside from AUBIE sh1tting the bed, everything that was expected to happen did.

Two HHUUUGGEEE games next week:

#10 ARKY vs. #2 BAMA: Taking BAMA with there defense and Trent Richardson

and

#3 LSU vs. #18 West Virginia: Always take my tigers regardless of the opponent
"They're a legitimate SEC, big-time team," Mullen said. "That's what we have in this league. They're a really good football team. That's how it rolls in this league. We're in the SEC West and we're trying to take our program to the next level. The next step is a national championship. You don't win the SEC West, go to a bowl game and get national recognition. The team that wins the SEC West is the best team in the country."

Said by MSST Coach Dan Mullen here

Yeah, unless we win it somehow, then that means the apocalypse has happened or Louisiana and Alabama sank into the Gulf.
Share 49ersWebzone