LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Mayweather vs Ortiz September 17th

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
After defeating Victor Ortiz last weekend, Floyd Mayweather declared on his Facebook that he was "tired of beating up these guys" and he has plans of "moving up to the heavyweights and fighting the Klitschko brothers."

yup, just like i said......

it's not going to be practice. he's gonna use it as an example of why he would have beaten pacquiao.

lol He's obviously joking. But this is the last chance I'm giving Floyd. If manny wins and agrees to olympic drug testing up til the fight then fight him. End of story.

yup i know it's a joke. but it still doesn't imply what i was saying "these guys" include pacquiao, since he's saying he's basically wiped out the division.

but yup, if manny say's let's do it, no matter what it takes. it's the end of the talk.

i can see this happening.

Manny: "I'll do olympic testing. let's fight."
Floyd: "I think he's still cheating."
Manny: "What do you want me do to then?"
Floyd: "I want to video tape all our training sessions"

That is it. It isn't the drug testing it is Floyd playing mind games trying to get Manny to do what he wants him to do. As a boxer you don't go for that s**t. Manny, initially said he would do whatever is required of him from the boxing commission. Not what Floyd wants him to do.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
That is it. It isn't the drug testing it is Floyd playing mind games trying to get Manny to do what he wants him to do. As a boxer you don't go for that s**t. Manny, initially said he would do whatever is required of him from the boxing commission. Not what Floyd wants him to do.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Even if Ployd and Manny fight,

Ployd will say, ok Manny you get $10 and I get the rest or something like that.

The King of B*tch moves.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

The King of B*tch moves.

Just tell Manny to keep his hands up...
I hate the way Paul Williams fights. Nice knock out, but Floyd is not going to drop his right hand to expose his chin like that. That was pretty dam close to a haymaker lucky punch. Either way, Paul deserved to be knocked the F out.

My new favorite boxer is Ward. Partly because I see him working out around my nieghborhood, but also I love his technical (some call cheap) skills. I've rarely seen a fighter beat other elite fighters using diffrent styles. He is so multi-dimentional, he's like Billacheat of boxing.

Also, lets be honest, boxing is probably the only sport where it's ok to be racist. Every ethnic group does it. Ricans, Mexicans, Pinoys, Whites, blacks all want their guy to win. Thats just the way it is.

Besides Manny, I think my favorite fighters to watch right now are Donaire, Sergio, and Ward. In that specific order.

Donaire just seems like he's got even more potential that hasn't been filled yet, and he already looks like a complete fighter.
I hate the way Paul Williams fights. Nice knock out, but Floyd is not going to drop his right hand to expose his chin like that. That was pretty dam close to a haymaker lucky punch. Either way, Paul deserved to be knocked the F out.

My new favorite boxer is Ward. Partly because I see him working out around my nieghborhood, but also I love his technical (some call cheap) skills. I've rarely seen a fighter beat other elite fighters using diffrent styles. He is so multi-dimentional, he's like Billacheat of boxing.

Also, lets be honest, boxing is probably the only sport where it's ok to be racist. Every ethnic group does it. Ricans, Mexicans, Pinoys, Whites, blacks all want their guy to win. Thats just the way it is.

so boxing had no filipino fans before Pac??
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

The King of B*tch moves.

Just tell Manny to keep his hands up...

what's funny is that's kinda happend to pac before.

2nd barrera fight. the ref was stopping the fight for some reason so manny dropped his guard, but barrera clocked him anyways. pac felt it, but at least he didn't get ko'ed.

How did you get that out of my post? I'm not talking KKK type racism, just a bias.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Im mexican and i wanted De La Hoya to get murdered in every one of his fights.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i've never rooted (is that even a word?) against Mayweather, i'm messican.

I'm Meh he cano and never went against my Mexican brothers

How did you get that out of my post? I'm not talking KKK type racism, just a bias.

Originally posted by jimrat201:

u a bald headed liar! Aint no mexicans named "Jim"
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=29340&more=1

I thought some of you guys might enjoy this great read before bed. No need to thank me.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat201:

u a bald headed liar! Aint no mexicans named "Jim"

Jaime........ white people started callin me Jimmy
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=29340&more=1

I thought some of you guys might enjoy this great read before bed. No need to thank me.

Worst interview I ever read lol
Mayweather is a b***h bc he wont fight Pac

"the guy who never fought pac" is all he will ever be
Share 49ersWebzone