There are 199 users in the forums

Mayweather vs Ortiz September 17th

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
just saw the replay

DAMMIT ORTIZ HAD HIM IN THE 4TH

it was looking good.. til the kissing on the cheek bullsh*t.. how are you gonna purposely head butt somebody then apologize like a lil b*tch seconds later?

He got scared that Floyd was gonna stop fckin around and turn up the heat.
just saw the replay

it was looking good.. til the kissing on the cheek bullsh*t.. how are you gonna purposely head butt somebody then apologize like a lil b*tch seconds later?
THEN, say it was an accident in the post fight interview. c'mon beeotch.
Watch the video. Cortez says hey when he turns to talk to the side judge. This grabs Ortiz's attention who then looks that way and Mayweather drops him. Again, all legal but cheap in my mind. Cortez deserves some blame here for not paying attention.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
just saw the replay

He got scared that Floyd was gonna stop fckin around and turn up the heat.
I think it was all testosterone

Weird sh*t happens with a head full of adreneline and testosterone.lol
PBF Defense is cray-

right arm blocks the body

shoulder blocks face

left arm blocks face head and shoulder.

Hard to master but in time, it's a badass defense.

Add beastly body movement and handspeed and you're pretty much unhittable

Floyd is getting slower though. He did get hit pretty good a couple of times in the flurry.

i remember when he made marquez look foolish.. he didn't land sh*t on mayweather the whole fight

that is why a pac / mayflower fight still scares me
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Watch the video. Cortez says hey when he turns to talk to the side judge. This grabs Ortiz's attention who then looks that way and Mayweather drops him. Again, all legal but cheap in my mind. Cortez deserves some blame here for not paying attention.

Well you don't give out hugs and kisses in a fight. Cortez was being a b*tch and Mayweather responded back. I don't blame Mayweather one bit.
People still defending Mayweather not fighting Pacquiao
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He isn't scared of needles. He already agreed to Olympic
Style testing n whatever local state testing allows. Mayweather is
The b***h now

Link? Anything that I have googled is all he say, she say. Its that simple.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/boxing/money_wants_merchant_out_iUXW4gSRpMY1VuDZcbikWJ
Quote:

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum wants to be absolutely clear: Manny Pacquiao has agreed to undergo Olympic-style drug testing to fight Mayweather. Forget all the stuff about being afraid of needles or fears of feeling weak because of the amount of blood drawn. Pacquiao is ready to take the tests.

"For a year and a half we've agreed to it," said Arum, who promotes Pacquiao. "I don't know what [Mayweather's] talking about. They keep repeating 'Take the test. Take the test.' We've already agreed to that. There should be no issues now."

Mayweather said last week the only obstacle preventing the much talked about fight with Pacquiao was the Filipino agreeing to be randomly tested for performance enhancing drugs. "If you've got nothing to hide, take the test," Mayweather said repeatedly last week in Las Vegas.

Well if that isn't he said, she said I dont know what is? But your right, if Arum (Manny's agent/promotor) said it, it must be true.... For a year and a half, this was all make believe......right.....ok.

Like I was telling my buddy a few days ago, Mayweather is a b*tch, but he's a b*tch that's smart enough to fool people into believing the bullsh*t he spews.

After the first fight between Pacquiao and Morales (the one Morales won), Pacquiao stated that blood was drawn close to the fight, resulting in him feeling weak during the fight. Morales later confirmed Pacquiao's punches were ineffective and weak, but the power was there the next 2 fights - when blood was drawn 2 weeks before the fight, like it's supposed to be. Now, for any buffoon who thinks a fighter can take an effective cycle of roids in a 2 week span: do some damn research. I won't even bother with the specifics, but it isn't happening.

Loss of blood affects everyone differently. Some people, as I experienced about a month ago, feel fatigued and weak for up to a week after having blood drawn (or losing blood in some other fashion), while others feel no affects whatsoever. Pacquiao's interview confirms the affects that loss of blood takes on him.

As I said earlier, Mayweather is not dumb. He obviously saw or caught wind of the interview and either A). knew Pacquiao wouldn't agree to random testing up to the day of the fight due to the circumstances surrounding his loss to Morales, or B). he'd have the advantage over a weakened Manny Pacquiao if Pacquiao agreed to the terms. It was a smart move, as long as you don't actually know any facts or think much about Mayweather's motives. Think about the fact that there is absolutely no evidence or reason to believe Pacquiao has ever used PEDs in the first place other than wild accusations by Mayweather in an attempt to exploit a weakness that Pacquiao showed way back in 2005. What was Mayweather's excuse for his make-believe suspicions? He supposedly couldn't understand how Pacquiao could move up in weight classes and still be effective, but as this article proves, he and Pacquiao rose through the ranks at a similar pace. In other words, he literally has no reason to demand blood testing so close to the fight. Pacquiao has been taking, and passing, drug tests his whole career with no cause for suspicion whatsoever.

As for you doubting what Arum says, while I would normally agree you'd have to take what he says with a grain of salt, don't you think that if Mayweather really wanted that fight he would get things moving after seeing or hearing Arum's comments? You have the opposing promoters word agreeing to the terms you set up, so why wouldn't you get the ball moving? And if Arum was bullsh*ting, Mayweather would actually have some REAL ammunition that isn't a figment of his imagination that only his fanboys would believe. That's not happening, so it's unlikely Arum is bluffing.

It's simple. If you look at this from the outside, Mayweather doesn't have a leg to stand on with these accusations and demands. However, Pacquiao's promotion is saying they'll agree to the demands anyway. So why the hell is Floyd not jumping on it? Anybody with a set of nuts would be all over that fight, not only to prove that you really are the best boxer in the world, but for the massive payday that is guaranteed to come. Mayweather doesn't want to fight Pacquiao because there is a legitimate risk of getting his first mark in the 'L' column. This is obvious to anyone who isn't dwelling on Floyd's crotch.

I think Floyd has a pretty good shot at beating Pacquiao if he ever grows a pair, but the mere fact that Pacquiao is the biggest threat to his undefeated mark is making him a scared little b*tch trying to find any reason to duck the fight.

I've tried to stay out of this with FMJ fans and how they STILL think Pacman is avoiding blood testing and all that when, in reality, it's FMJ that's ducking the fight since he doesn't want to risk a loss to the best active boxer today. IMO, you're not really undefeated when you haven't beaten the best out there. But like you said (and everything I bolded), his fans will believe anything he says regardless of actual facts. Pacquiao NEVER failed a drug test...period!

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

pacquiao still not trying to fight mayweather if im an undefeated cocky a*****e like mayweather i would wanna make sure the dude im fighting who could potentially take my undefeated streak from me was clean. any logical person would want the same thing. dont believe everything pacquiao or mayweathers camp puts out, unless its been reported by a credible source i dont care what either side says about who agreed and who didnt agree to what. i wanna see this fight but both sides are stalling and there is no way to tell who it is.

hahahahaha
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

pacquiao still not trying to fight mayweather if im an undefeated cocky a*****e like mayweather i would wanna make sure the dude im fighting who could potentially take my undefeated streak from me was clean. any logical person would want the same thing. dont believe everything pacquiao or mayweathers camp puts out, unless its been reported by a credible source i dont care what either side says about who agreed and who didnt agree to what. i wanna see this fight but both sides are stalling and there is no way to tell who it is.

Seriously? Then why doesn't he make everyone he fights go through the same testing? Oh wait, he doesn't. Face it, what Mayweather's doing is a b***h move regardless.

I agree that both sides are stalling but there has already been two articles posted about Pac's camp agreeing to all tests. It's all on Mayweather now.

Seriously? Then why doesn't he make everyone he fights go through the same testing? Oh wait, he doesn't. Face it, what Mayweather's doing is a b***h move regardless.

because the others dont matter. pac and floyd are the only two boxers that matter on the whole planet and pac man has been getting bigger, faster and stronger instead of weaker and slower. id be a little concerned too. mayweathers camp says manny didnt agree and mannys camp says they did agree, he said she said b******t up to this point. once the talks start going again after manny wins his next fight then we MAY hear something new but up until then its just both sides talking s**t and making up stories. i love both fighters but im not gonna sit here and blame one side for doing something i dont know the truth about. i do think manny used PEDs but that doesnt mean hes not a great fighter, id just want to be sure if i was floyd and i kind of agree with his stance on that issue.

hahahahaha

It's gay how 50 has his fanboys do viral stuff on thisis50.com

hahahahaha

It's gay how 50 has his fanboys do viral stuff on thisis50.com

i have no idea what thisis50.com is and i didnt know 50 cent had this made but its funny as f**k
Share 49ersWebzone