LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 350 users in the forums

Mayweather vs Ortiz September 17th

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Amir:
What's Floyd's fiancee's name? I want to look up pics of her and stare....

Miss Jackson aka Shantel Jackson.

Got Damn she looks good. Small resemblance with Aria Giovanni.

mmmm, i love that whore.. she looks like a Giovanni/Kardashian mix.

Floyd sold his soul to the devil, i'm convinced now.

I'd kill to get some of that p***y (if it ever truly existed)...
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Ortiz didnt even look all that mad during the post-fight conference, He was chill and all smiles and said ''I had fun, It was a great experience'', That right there just showed me that he aint all that in the head or it was fixed.
Originally posted by VDSF:
Ortiz didnt even look all that mad during the post-fight conference, He was chill and all smiles and said ''I had fun, It was a great experience'', That right there just showed me that he aint all that in the head or it was fixed.

he's definitely retarded.

This. I don't get what trying to make out with Mayweather was all about. I would have done the same to him if this fool was trying to hug up all on me too. F*ck that!
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

This. I don't get what trying to make out with Mayweather was all about. I would have done the same to him if this fool was trying to hug up all on me too. F*ck that!

yea, he's a dumbass. Even in those 24/7 shows you could just tell he's not a very bright dude. How you gonna headbutt a dude, then try to fkn make out with him? How do you not take into account that this dude you just headbutted is fkn pissed? If anything, he should've gotten ready for the flurry that was sure to follow.

$$$$$$$

yea, he's a dumbass. Even in those 24/7 shows you could just tell he's not a very bright dude. How you gonna headbutt a dude, then try to fkn make out with him? How do you not take into account that this dude you just headbutted is fkn pissed? If anything, he should've gotten ready for the flurry that was sure to follow.

Mayweather looked fckin pissed after that headbutt. Ortiz shoulda seen an ass whoopin coming, but he was in all out "Eyes Wide Shut" mode.

Mayweather looked fckin pissed after that headbutt. Ortiz shoulda seen an ass whoopin coming, but he was in all out "Eyes Wide Shut" mode.

Taking too much advice from Delahoya if you ask me.
never trust a coke head.
never trust a joyous coke head.

Fixed.

boxing is fake as f*ck.. i'm convinced after this fight
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
boxing is fake as f*ck.. i'm convinced after this fight

I'll tell you what's fake, Pedman. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.....
hate on Floyd all u want but if he and Manny fight next hes gonna be 43-0. no way manny beats floyd, hes too smart and just as fast as pac man. i love pacquiao but i see floyd winning, manny throws a lot of flurries and floyd picks people apart like that, one mistake can get u beat again mayweather because hes a master of picking his shots. great fight i think but manny is gonna lose and the boxing world will cry beg for a rematch
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hate on Floyd all u want but if he and Manny fight next hes gonna be 43-0. no way manny beats floyd, hes too smart and just as fast as pac man. i love pacquiao but i see floyd winning, manny throws a lot of flurries and floyd picks people apart like that, one mistake can get u beat again mayweather because hes a master of picking his shots. great fight i think but manny is gonna lose and the boxing world will cry beg for a rematch

i agree.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

too bad it will never happen.
Share 49ersWebzone