There are 207 users in the forums

Mayweather vs Ortiz September 17th

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hate on Floyd all u want but if he and Manny fight next hes gonna be 43-0. no way manny beats floyd, hes too smart and just as fast as pac man. i love pacquiao but i see floyd winning, manny throws a lot of flurries and floyd picks people apart like that, one mistake can get u beat again mayweather because hes a master of picking his shots. great fight i think but manny is gonna lose and the boxing world will cry beg for a rematch

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect your for sure, but you make it sound like an easy win for Floyd. It would be a tough fought battle for both fighters. I still think Manny wins by KO.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
hate on Floyd all u want but if he and Manny fight next hes gonna be 43-0. no way manny beats floyd, hes too smart and just as fast as pac man. i love pacquiao but i see floyd winning, manny throws a lot of flurries and floyd picks people apart like that, one mistake can get u beat again mayweather because hes a master of picking his shots. great fight i think but manny is gonna lose and the boxing world will cry beg for a rematch

i agree.

well opinions are like a*****es. Some of them stink more than others
-danimal
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i like it though.. ortiz better than the last 3 cats pacman fought

i'm a little worried if pac and may ever fight... manny could barely catch a slower mosley.. how is he gonna catch mayweather

I'm not too worried. Pac didn't even train that hard for Mosley and they were too buddy-buddy during the fight. Pac will be motivated for Floyd cuz of all the s**t he talked.

Fight will never happen because Pedman is a cheater. With out his performance enhancing drugs, he wont beat PBF. Ask yourself, I was he going toe to t boe with superlight wieghts like Manuel (I think) and he couldn't even knock him out. 5 years later he's going toe to toe with guys 50 pounds heavier and crazy jaws, but he almost or does knock them out (Mosely, Marg, Ricky). Give me a break. You are bias because he is Pinoy.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

i'm a little worried if pac and may ever fight... manny could barely catch a slower mosley.. how is he gonna catch mayweather

I'm not too worried. Pac didn't even train that hard for Mosley and they were too buddy-buddy during the fight. Pac will be motivated for Floyd cuz of all the s**t he talked.

Fight will never happen because Pedman is a cheater. With out his performance enhancing drugs, he wont beat PBF. Ask yourself, I was he going toe to t boe with superlight wieghts like Manuel (I think) and he couldn't even knock him out. 5 years later he's going toe to toe with guys 50 pounds heavier and crazy jaws, but he almost or does knock them out (Mosely, Marg, Ricky). Give me a break. You are bias because he is Pinoy.

That is pretty sound logic, and it also completely exposes that you never watched Manny fight or paid much attention before 2006.

I have watched all of Manny's fights since about 2002. In 2002 through 2005 he was a damned good fighter with a couple of glaring holes. I would have been head over heels happy if he just would have remained as such. But, he fixed those holes though training and what resulted was a complete fighter. In fact he became so complete, he simply HAD to start moving up in weight, because it was clear he was going to need some better competition.

There is so much in technique that is different between the 2005 Pac vs 2011 Pac and none of these attributes can be obtained through PEDs.

BTW, for all the simple minded people who think an undefeated record actually means something, all it means is Pac never WAITED to challenge himself before he became a complete fighter, and Mayweather did.

Tell me as a Mayweather fan, when did he become a complete fighter? Or is it your contention that he always has been?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect your for sure, but you make it sound like an easy win for Floyd. It would be a tough fought battle for both fighters. I still think Manny wins by KO.

it wont be an easy fight i didnt mean for it to sound like that. i respect both fighters and like i said i like pacquiao but i still would bet my money on Floyd Mayweather. and i dont think itll be a knockout either, its probably gonna come down to points, i dont see any of these guys letting themselves get knocked out.

lol whoTF is Manuel.... u dunno what ur talking about. If you mean JMM, Pac didn't KO him, but he did knock him down 4 times. Your opinion holds no weight...
[ Edited by HaiGuise on Sep 20, 2011 at 11:27 PM ]
Originally posted by VDSF:
Ortiz didnt even look all that mad during the post-fight conference, He was chill and all smiles and said ''I had fun, It was a great experience'', That right there just showed me that he aint all that in the head or it was fixed.

He got paid fat and knew he never had a change against Mayweather. The cheap shot was the best thing that happened to him because it shows him as a victim somewhat. If that didn't happen he just would of got his a$s kicked. Again, he also got paid fat and he isn't elite. I would be chill and smiles too.
No fight matters now. I don't give an ish who the hell Floyd or Pac Man fights. No one is in their class and they have to stop jerking around the public. I don't care whose fault it is, but make that thing happen. Floyd fans can say whatever they want, but if he doesn't fight Pac Man soon it will tarnish his legacy. He can tell himself whatever he wants but he won't be considered one of the best ever unless he beats Pac Man. If he does, that will solidify his career and no one would be able to say ish to him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sacniner:
No fight matters now. I don't give an ish who the hell Floyd or Pac Man fights. No one is in their class and they have to stop jerking around the public. I don't care whose fault it is, but make that thing happen. Floyd fans can say whatever they want, but if he doesn't fight Pac Man soon it will tarnish his legacy. He can tell himself whatever he wants but he won't be considered one of the best ever unless he beats Pac Man. If he does, that will solidify his career and no one would be able to say ish to him.

No matter, it won't change the fact that Mayweather is a POS!!!!

why is it all on floyd tho? pac man fought pretty much the same people. i dont see why people say floyd fights no bodies when pacquiao fights those same nobodies and everyone loves him for it.
Ortiz didnt even look all that mad during the post-fight conference, He was chill and all smiles and said ''I had fun, It was a great experience'', That right there just showed me that he aint all that in the head or it was fixed.

He got paid fat and knew he never had a change against Mayweather. The cheap shot was the best thing that happened to him because it shows him as a victim somewhat. If that didn't happen he just would of got his a$s kicked. Again, he also got paid fat and he isn't elite. I would be chill and smiles too.

and has a good excuse/case for a million dollar rematch.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

and has a good excuse/case for a million dollar rematch.
Exactly why I think it's a scam. I think DLH and PBF are in on this together.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

i agree.

I agree also. I want Manny to win so bad but I think Floyd would beat him. But it won't be as easy as you make it seem. Manny will DEF give floyd some trouble but I still think Floyd wins by decision.

LOL at your "evidence" showing that Pacman takes roids. It doesn't even sound like you've followed his fights back since 2002. Fighters move up and down in weight all the time. MMA fighters do it as well. Anderson Silva, arguably the best P4P MMA fighter has fought at 165, 170, 185, 205, and he walks around at 230. They've all passed the test, and Pacman has done all the tests that each fight has needed.

And how exactly does being 50 pounds heavier make your jaws stronger?! If anything, it just makes it bigger and easier to hit.

HaiGuise is right, your opinion holds no weight
Share 49ersWebzone