Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 534 users in the forums

2011 NBA Draft Thread

  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,995
[img=]
Ohhhhh how I miss that handsome GM Jerry Krause
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
so f**king rigged. Wow
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,995
Cleveland loses Lebron, fans, owner up in arms, owner puts sick son on panel......... abracadabra.............Cleveland gets first and 4th pick RIGGED!
[ Edited by jimrat201 on May 17, 2011 at 11:54 PM ]
Originally posted by crzy:
so f**king rigged. Wow

Srsly, I've always said this.

I called it before it all went down, I GUARANTEE Cleveland gets the 1st pick.

Just like the Bulls getting it with a 1% chance to get Rose, the hometown hero

Usher is kinda creeping me out in this pic
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 28,036
Why is the NBA the only sport with a "draft lottery". So stupid.

The worst team should have the #1 pick, like every other sport.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,352
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by crzy:
so f**king rigged. Wow

Srsly, I've always said this.

I called it before it all went down, I GUARANTEE Cleveland gets the 1st pick.

Just like the Bulls getting it with a 1% chance to get Rose, the hometown hero

Why in the hell would anyone rig anything for Cleveland? They have no effect on what's good or bad for the league. NY, LA, Boston, Chicago, those teams bring dollars to the league, no one outside of Cleveland cares about Cleveland. Plus this is the s**ttiest draft in years so it doesn't matter in the end.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by crzy:
so f**king rigged. Wow

Srsly, I've always said this.

I called it before it all went down, I GUARANTEE Cleveland gets the 1st pick.

Just like the Bulls getting it with a 1% chance to get Rose, the hometown hero

Why in the hell would anyone rig anything for Cleveland? They have no effect on what's good or bad for the league. NY, LA, Boston, Chicago, those teams bring dollars to the league, no one outside of Cleveland cares about Cleveland. Plus this is the s**ttiest draft in years so it doesn't matter in the end.


David Stern knows that Lebron conspired with Bosh and Wade to go to Miami


The owners can't be having players conspire to join superteams, destroying the competitive balance of the NBA, so Stern gave Gilbert the #1 pick

Simple


I'm not against it though. Makes sense.
Originally posted by crzy:
so f**king rigged. Wow
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,737
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
Why is the NBA the only sport with a "draft lottery". So stupid.

The worst team should have the #1 pick, like every other sport.

#fail
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by crzy:
so f**king rigged. Wow

Srsly, I've always said this.

I called it before it all went down, I GUARANTEE Cleveland gets the 1st pick.

Just like the Bulls getting it with a 1% chance to get Rose, the hometown hero

What team had the highest chance to in that lottery?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,352
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by crzy:
so f**king rigged. Wow

Srsly, I've always said this.

I called it before it all went down, I GUARANTEE Cleveland gets the 1st pick.

Just like the Bulls getting it with a 1% chance to get Rose, the hometown hero

Why in the hell would anyone rig anything for Cleveland? They have no effect on what's good or bad for the league. NY, LA, Boston, Chicago, those teams bring dollars to the league, no one outside of Cleveland cares about Cleveland. Plus this is the s**ttiest draft in years so it doesn't matter in the end.


David Stern knows that Lebron conspired with Bosh and Wade to go to Miami


The owners can't be having players conspire to join superteams, destroying the competitive balance of the NBA, so Stern gave Gilbert the #1 pick

Simple


I'm not against it though. Makes sense.

You're way off. The 80s was basically 2 superteams every year and was the most prosperous time ever. The 90s was 1 super team and grew the game to a global level. Stern doesn't care about competitive balance, he cares about profits and super teams historically provide them in spades. SO long as they're in large markets that is, the Spurs had a fairly super team for a decade but didn't generate that much cash. Was it rigged when they won the lotto twice? Or when Orlando did it 3 times? Ludicrous.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,352
dp
[ Edited by TX9R on May 18, 2011 at 8:54 AM ]
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by crzy:
so f**king rigged. Wow

Srsly, I've always said this.

I called it before it all went down, I GUARANTEE Cleveland gets the 1st pick.

Just like the Bulls getting it with a 1% chance to get Rose, the hometown hero

Why in the hell would anyone rig anything for Cleveland? They have no effect on what's good or bad for the league. NY, LA, Boston, Chicago, those teams bring dollars to the league, no one outside of Cleveland cares about Cleveland. Plus this is the s**ttiest draft in years so it doesn't matter in the end.


David Stern knows that Lebron conspired with Bosh and Wade to go to Miami


The owners can't be having players conspire to join superteams, destroying the competitive balance of the NBA, so Stern gave Gilbert the #1 pick

Simple


I'm not against it though. Makes sense.

Or Cleveland had the 2nd best chance at winning the lottery and their ping pong ball came up. That's a 19% chance opposed to a 25% for Minnesota.

That too is simple.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by crzy:
so f**king rigged. Wow

Srsly, I've always said this.

I called it before it all went down, I GUARANTEE Cleveland gets the 1st pick.

Just like the Bulls getting it with a 1% chance to get Rose, the hometown hero

What team had the highest chance to in that lottery?

Miami
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone