There are 183 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Roy Halladay wins Cy Young

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Haha, as usual..you guys know I'm just f**king around w/ you guys..how can I even talk s**t when Wainwright lost as well? I'll change it to "Roy Halladay wins Cy Young" soon.

Wainwright is going to set the record for most top 3 CY finishes without winning one.

Ha. He'll win next season. Quote me if you'd like. He is WAY too good of a pitcher to not win a Cy Young.

Lincecum isnt going to have down seasons very often. this was his chance. as long as theyre both in the same league, Wainwright might be the bridesmaid his whole career like Juan Marichal.
"congrats roy.. where the ho's at?"

Haha, as usual..you guys know I'm just f**king around w/ you guys..how can I even talk s**t when Wainwright lost as well? I'll change it to "Roy Halladay wins Cy Young" soon.

Wainwright is going to set the record for most top 3 CY finishes without winning one.

Ha. He'll win next season. Quote me if you'd like. He is WAY too good of a pitcher to not win a Cy Young.

Lincecum isnt going to have down seasons very often. this was his chance. as long as theyre both in the same league, Wainwright might be the bridesmaid his whole career like Juan Marichal.

Thats a good one

[ Edited by jrg on Nov 17, 2010 at 13:11:19 ]
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
"congrats roy.. where the ho's at?"

timmy needs 3 hands to hold his 2 cy youngs and world series trophy
"you can hold my CY award this year Roy, ive got my hands full with this trophy right now"

Congrats Roy!

As for Timmay, his performance in the playoffs and a WS ring has done much more to catapult him to national prominence and the consciousness of all baseball, nay, sports fans than his 2 Cy Youngs ever could.