Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by aman49:
The guy is a lowlife POS. Something even money can't change. If the guy still has fans out there, they should think long and hard about their lives.

You are a Kobe Bryant fan, your argument is invalid.

Yeah, because cheating on your wife with some whore and beating your baby's momma and her friend in front of your kids is the same thing.

I think you excluded the word rape in there somewhere... though it's not for certain that it happened... and it's not for certain that it didn't.

True. What do you call a girl with 3 different dudes nut in her panties?

Just sayin', rape and battery are kinda on par.

A possible scenario that was shot down in court and your boy, without a doubt, beating his baby's momma and her friend in front of his children are not on par.

But let's stop hijacking. My opinion is bias as a Laker fan, as is yours, since Kobe has broken your heart time and time again.

Shot down in court, or paid to get out of trial?

So you wish to continue the hijack? What's this have to do with your boy beating his baby's momma and her friend in front of their kids?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Ya know, I realize that I'm probably the last person that should be telling people to not engage in horribly recycled discussions, but can we put a bullet in the Kobe rape trial, once and for all?

Obviously not. It's really the only thing they have, man. I get why it's the first thing they jump on when they need a leg to stand on.

my only point was that rape was on par with battery, there's no proof it didn't happen. plus i wasn't the one to bring up kobe, i just expanded on it.
Originally posted by aman49:
The guy is a lowlife POS. Something even money can't change. If the guy still has fans out there, they should think long and hard about their lives.

You are a Kobe Bryant fan, your argument is invalid.

Yeah, because cheating on your wife with some whore and beating your baby's momma and her friend in front of your kids is the same thing.

I think you excluded the word rape in there somewhere... though it's not for certain that it happened... and it's not for certain that it didn't.

True. What do you call a girl with 3 different dudes nut in her panties?

Just sayin', rape and battery are kinda on par.

A possible scenario that was shot down in court and your boy, without a doubt, beating his baby's momma and her friend in front of his children are not on par.

But let's stop hijacking. My opinion is bias as a Laker fan, as is yours, since Kobe has broken your heart time and time again.

Shot down in court, or paid to get out of trial?

So you wish to continue the hijack? What's this have to do with your boy beating his baby's momma and her friend in front of their kids?

i know it's a hijack and i commend you for trying to end it, but you always try to end it when it's least convenient for you.

but anyway, i digress.

/end hijack
Ya know, I realize that I'm probably the last person that should be telling people to not engage in horribly recycled discussions, but can we put a bullet in the Kobe rape trial, once and for all?

Obviously not. It's really the only thing they have, man. I get why it's the first thing they jump on when they need a leg to stand on.

my only point was that rape was on par with battery, there's no proof it didn't happen. plus i wasn't the one to bring up kobe, i just expanded on it.

In the words of 2pac: "There's a lot of real G's doin' time, because a groupy bent the truth and told a lie." Don't hate on one of the GOAT.

I, and "most" others know he didn't rape that gold-digging scandalous Colorado-ho; it's the whole bangin' sluts behind his wife's back and snitchin' on Shaq paying hush money to the po-po thing that defined who he really is for me. Don't get me wrong, I love that pathetic mugshot of his, but I'm not blind enough to think he's a raper.

"I am so not a raper."
Originally posted by binary2nd:

I'm a fan of what he does inside the ring.

So you're a fan of running and ducking. Kudos.

I'm a fan of hitting while not getting hit. Maybe you should rewatch his tapes.

Well, one of the best ways to not get hit is by avoiding the best fighters.

Again, running and ducking. What he's best at, in and out of the ring.

Unless of course it's his baby's momma and her friend in front of his kids. Then he's ready to throw down.

What cotto did late in the fight vs Pacquiao is blatant running and ducking... show me proof that Mayweather does the same.

When he lost vs. Castillo. Dude was hiding and ducking the whole fight, scared to engage.

Unless of course it's his baby's momma and her friend in front of his kids. Then he's ready to throw down.

What cotto did late in the fight vs Pacquiao is blatant running and ducking... show me proof that Mayweather does the same.

When he lost vs. Castillo. Dude was hiding and ducking the whole fight, scared to engage.

ok, 1 fight. which honestly i have yet to watch, so i can't comment, but many people argue that mayweather was right in winning that fight for what that's worth. then he came back and whooped that ass 2nd time around. but 1 fight doesn't define you as a runner and ducker.
meh, he's getting framed. Big o' target on his back. Just like Tyson.

In the words of 2pac: "There's a lot of real G's doin' time, because a groupy bent the truth and told a lie." Don't hate on one of the GOAT.

ok, 1 fight. which honestly i have yet to watch, so i can't comment, but many people argue that mayweather was right in winning that fight for what that's worth. then he came back and whooped that ass 2nd time around. but 1 fight doesn't define you as a runner and ducker.

I actually agree with you, I actually like Floyd's fighting style and like what he does IN the ring. IMO, it's no fun getting punched in the face repeatedly and ending up stuttering and drooling by the age of 40. My main problem is his ducking outside of the ring.

man, ya'll can go and lick on deez nuts

up to 34 years in jail??? man vegas don't play!

pacman might as well retire now.. cuz i don't think this fight will ever happen
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
up to 34 years in jail??? man vegas don't play!

pacman might as well retire now.. cuz i don't think this fight will ever happen

I'm pretty sure Pacman and Roach gave up on this idea long ago. They saw the crap he was pulling and said "Eff this clown".
Share 49ersWebzone