LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Restraining order for Mayweather

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The guy is a lowlife POS. Something even money can't change. If the guy still has fans out there, they should think long and hard about their lives.

I'm a fan of what he does inside the ring.

So you're a fan of running and ducking. Kudos.

I'm a fan of hitting while not getting hit. Maybe you should rewatch his tapes.

Well, one of the best ways to not get hit is by avoiding the best fighters.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by aman49:
The guy is a lowlife POS. Something even money can't change. If the guy still has fans out there, they should think long and hard about their lives.

You are a Kobe Bryant fan, your argument is invalid.

Yeah, because cheating on your wife with some whore and beating your baby's momma and her friend in front of your kids is the same thing.

I think you excluded the word rape in there somewhere... though it's not for certain that it happened... and it's not for certain that it didn't.

True. What do you call a girl with 3 different dudes nut in her panties?

Cs M?

I was expecting that.

Yeah, because cheating on your wife with some whore and beating your baby's momma and her friend in front of your kids is the same thing.

I think you excluded the word rape in there somewhere... though it's not for certain that it happened... and it's not for certain that it didn't.

Just sayin', rape and battery are kinda on par.
Originally posted by binary2nd:

Again, running and ducking. What he's best at, in and out of the ring.

Unless of course it's his baby's momma and her friend in front of his kids. Then he's ready to throw down.

Corey's mom?

So the girl has sex with 3 different guys but only Kobe raped her?

A possible scenario that was shot down in court and your boy, without a doubt, beating his baby's momma and her friend in front of his children are not on par.

But let's stop hijacking. My opinion is bias as a Laker fan, as is yours, since Kobe has broken your heart time and time again.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Nov 11, 2010 at 1:32 PM ]
this is the guy who challenged the honor of Pacquiao
Originally posted by kidash:

Corey's mom?

link?
Ya know, I realize that I'm probably the last person that should be telling people to not engage in horribly recycled discussions, but can we put a bullet in the Kobe rape trial, once and for all?

A possible scenario that was shot down in court and your boy, without a doubt, beating his baby's momma and her friend in front of his children are not on par.

But let's stop hijacking. My opinion is bias as a Laker fan, as is yours, since Kobe has broken your heart time and time again.

Shot down in court, or paid to get out of trial?
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by kidash:

Corey's mom?

link?

Pics or it didn't happen!

Ya know, I realize that I'm probably the last person that should be telling people to not engage in horribly recycled discussions, but can we put a bullet in the Kobe rape trial, once and for all?

Obviously not. It's really the only thing they have, man. I get why it's the first thing they jump on when they need a leg to stand on.

the what?
Originally posted by binary2nd:

Again, running and ducking. What he's best at, in and out of the ring.

Unless of course it's his baby's momma and her friend in front of his kids. Then he's ready to throw down.

What cotto did late in the fight vs Pacquiao is blatant running and ducking... show me proof that Mayweather does the same.
Share 49ersWebzone