LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 344 users in the forums

Restraining order for Mayweather

Restraining order for Mayweather

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- A Las Vegas court has ordered boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. to stay away from his former girlfriend and their two sons after prosecutors say he hit her and threatened to beat his children if they called 911.

The 33-year-old Mayweather skipped a hearing Tuesday before Las Vegas Justice of the Peace Diana Sullivan on eight misdemeanor and felony charges. Sullivan gave Mayweather a week to pay $31,000 in bail.

Authorities allege Mayweather also took mobile phones belonging to Josie Harris and his sons following the Sept. 9 dispute.

Mayweather faces charges of felony coercion, grand larceny and robbery, and misdemeanor domestic battery and harassment.

He could face up to 34 years in prison if convicted on all charges. He is due back in court Jan. 24.

Link

The guy is a lowlife POS. Something even money can't change. If the guy still has fans out there, they should think long and hard about their lives.
what an idiot..

Is he broke yet?
He still mad CJ Watson is banging his ex?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The guy is a lowlife POS. Something even money can't change. If the guy still has fans out there, they should think long and hard about their lives.

I'm a fan of what he does inside the ring.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

So you're a fan of running and ducking. Kudos.

So you're a fan of running and ducking. Kudos.

I'm a fan of hitting while not getting hit. Maybe you should rewatch his tapes.

You are a Kobe Bryant fan, your argument is invalid.
Originally posted by aman49:

Yeah, because cheating on your wife with some whore and beating your baby's momma and her friend in front of your kids is the same thing.

I think Mayweather put a restraining order on Pacquiao. He doesn't want to go anywhere near him.

Yeah, because cheating on your wife with some whore and beating your baby's momma and her friend in front of your kids is the same thing.

I think you excluded the word rape in there somewhere... though it's not for certain that it happened... and it's not for certain that it didn't.

I think you excluded the word rape in there somewhere... though it's not for certain that it happened... and it's not for certain that it didn't.

True. What do you call a girl with 3 different dudes nut in her panties?

yeah because the first thing that every woman thinks about after being raped is how much money they can get out of the guy

True. What do you call a girl with 3 different dudes nut in her panties?

Corey's mom?
Share 49ersWebzone