There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Coffee Retires?

Doesn't make sense. Makes no sense at all. You just don't leave that kind of money sitting on the table. He's our 2nd string running back.

Dayum.
friday the 13th.. believe in it
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
The more I think about it the more lynch doesn't seem like a sing type guy lol.

and wtf Sings camp isn't that hard. Didn't Coffee go to Alabama where Saban runs a damn boot camp

exactly. camp is a part of football deal with it. Saban runs a hell hole down there, especially in the humidity & heat..must be depression
The biggest thing Coffee did in the NFL was retire and increase my post count by about 10 posts.
WHAT? We're not in April right?! It is Friday the 13th...WTF is that?
The biggest thing Coffee did in the NFL was retire and increase my post count by about 10 posts.

-9fA
who the hell retires on friday the 13th?
thats crazy. hope nobody bought his jersey...
I'm sorry..............I just had a Scooby Doo moment!

Did I just hear that right? Retired....after one year......after working his ass off for the whole offseason to pack on 15 extra pounds? Didn't see that one coming.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I am sure some of these college players that were better than everyone they played against in college, but not so much in the NFL, get disheartened. They get a heavy dose of humility and can't handle it. If they can't be as good as they were in college, why settle for a back-up job in the NFL?

Coffee put on muscle, but muscle doesn't make a football player.

Beats finding a normal job that won't pay him 400,000 this year. But I guess if his heart wasn't in football he made the right decision.
  • 49er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I'm starting to wonder if Camp Sing is so tough it takes all the fun out of football for these guys and then they don't want to play anymore.

It's called weeding out the pussies.

THIS.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
wtf...

This.

WTF????
Westbrook?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
who the hell retires on friday the 13th?

Jason