LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 459 users in the forums

Coffee Retires?

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

They should put that on the homepage lol. Fck these two guys. seriously. Screwing us over
Third Round Downer.....at least he was honest about it

Wow that was fast.... Good sh*t
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Wow that was fast.... Good sh*t

Got it from another board. But it's some funny ish
When was the last time the Niners had a good 3rd round pick. What a waste.
This is half-baked speculation, but I wonder if the odd situations of Coffee and Balmer have something to do with their desire to get out from situations and contracts they don't like before the NFL redoes its labor deal. If the players get rid of the cap, might young players under contract want out of those deals so they can re-up with the highest bidder in a no-cap free-for-all. Admitedly, I haven't thought this through and don't understand the collective bargaining agreement, but it seems a very odd coincidence with Balmer and Coffee both flying the coup, both young, both promising but stuck not starting, both maybe locked into lower paying long-term contracts. Or, maybe we have a knack for picking head cases.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Westbrook?

Ha now we're talking!
Coffee replacement? I got a couple names here.

Brian Westbrook?
Kolby Smith?
DeShawn Wynn?
Jamal Lewis?
Tatum Bell?

He better have a DANG good reason. Otherwise he'll be seen as nothing more than a complete joke of a player and person for quitting after one season.

Get off my team. I hope the 49ers try to recoup some of the salary if this is indeed the case, and he has no legitimate reasoning for quitting.

Originally posted by tidissis08:

Brian Westbrook?
Kolby Smith?
DeShawn Wynn?
Jamal Lewis?
Tatum Bell?

f**k no
Originally posted by tidissis08:

Brian Westbrook?
Kolby Smith?
DeShawn Wynn?
Jamal Lewis?
Tatum Bell?

They're going to look into signing someone. at bottom

I wouldn't mind Smith
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
He better have a DANG good reason. Otherwise he'll be seen as nothing more than a complete joke of a player and person for quitting after one season.

Get off my team. I hope the 49ers try to recoup some of the salary if this is indeed the case, and he has no legitimate reasoning for quitting.

Go back to your cave and start scouting more RB's!!!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Go back to your cave and start scouting more RB's!!!

Share 49ersWebzone