There are 126 users in the forums

Coffee Retires?

Originally posted by tidissis08:
Coffee replacement? I got a couple names here.

Brian Westbrook?
Kolby Smith?
DeShawn Wynn?
Jamal Lewis?
Tatum Bell?

I'd take Jamal Lewis out of those.....sure he is running on 400,000 miles....but 2 seasons ago, he ran pretty well for the Browns I believe...

with us, he wouldn't get much carries but when he would, he would punish opposing defenses, enough for Gore to get back in there and run right past them...

but I'd take him from those listed there....if there are other faster shifty RBs, I'd prefer those for a good change of pace back we have needed for a while now...
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Brian Westbrook?
Kolby Smith?
DeShawn Wynn?
Jamal Lewis?
Tatum Bell?

I'd take Jamal Lewis out of those.....sure he is running on 400,000 miles....but 2 seasons ago, he ran pretty well for the Browns I believe...

with us, he wouldn't get much carries but when he would, he would punish opposing defenses, enough for Gore to get back in there and run right past them...

but I'd take him from those listed there....if there are other faster shifty RBs, I'd prefer those for a good change of pace back we have needed for a while now...

I watched him for the past 2 years with a buddy of mine who's a Brown's fan...Lewis is HOT GARBAGE.

[ Edited by jreff22 on Aug 13, 2010 at 12:24:42 ]

Brian Westbrook?
Kolby Smith?
DeShawn Wynn?
Jamal Lewis?
Tatum Bell?

No thanks. Too much tread on the tires.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
When was the last time the Niners had a good 3rd round pick. What a waste.

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

This cracked me up.

Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
He better have a DANG good reason. Otherwise he'll be seen as nothing more than a complete joke of a player and person for quitting after one season.

Get off my team. I hope the 49ers try to recoup some of the salary if this is indeed the case, and he has no legitimate reasoning for quitting.

Go back to your cave and start scouting more RB's!!!

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Aug 13, 2010 at 12:26:47 ]
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

That is a long time ago. Might as well trade our 3rd rounder picks for a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken and coupons to Starbucks.
I wonder what the asking price of steve slaton might be........?
Originally posted by fly15:
He better have a DANG good reason. Otherwise he'll be seen as nothing more than a complete joke of a player and person for quitting after one season.

Get off my team. I hope the 49ers try to recoup some of the salary if this is indeed the case, and he has no legitimate reasoning for quitting.

Go back to your cave and start scouting more RB's!!!

Find a shifty speed back from rounds 3-5
I sleep in on my day off and THIS!?! WTF?

Did he really just devote an entire offseason to quit NOW?

He must not like money as much as I do.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Brian Westbrook?
Kolby Smith?
DeShawn Wynn?
Jamal Lewis?
Tatum Bell?

I watched him for the past 2 years with a buddy of mine whose a Brown's fan...Lewis is HOT GARBAGE.

the Browns Oline is HOT GARABAGE

but look at him here.....

we are going to need someone who can pass protect as well, and that is what Coffee struggled with last year.

That is a long time ago. Might as well trade our 3rd rounder picks for a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken and coupons to Starbucks.

Frank Gore was a third rounder, and I think he's worth a little more than some KFC and coffee.
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Brian Westbrook?
Kolby Smith?
DeShawn Wynn?
Jamal Lewis?
Tatum Bell?

I watched him for the past 2 years with a buddy of mine whose a Brown's fan...Lewis is HOT GARBAGE.

the Browns Oline is HOT GARABAGE

but look at him here.....

we are going to need someone who can pass protect as well, and that is what Coffee struggled with last year.

They looked fine at the end of the year when Lewis was out...he dances all day, worthless.

I missed one.

Share 49ersWebzone