There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mosley-Mayweather set for ????????

Since the Pac - Mayweather fight won't happen (for a while) and Pac has signed on to fight Clottey, Mayweather finally found a fighter which will submit to the "Olympic Style" drug testing he requested, Shane Mosley...

This should be a good fight and I guess this will do.... for now....

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=AiQnu8Sh.tge1TII05qZQaGUxLYF?slug=ki-mosley012910&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

- 98
[ Edited by kidash on May 20, 2010 at 4:21 PM ]
Gotta test Mosley wasn't he already found out to have taking roids before. Still don't see why Manny won't jut take the drug tests
Yes! PBF has shown skils but SSM is an OG! BOXEO!
This is AWESOME! 2 dudes who know how to "throw them thangs". I will order this one.
Pretty Boy in 10, TKO....'nuff said
this is gonna be a great fight!!! Speed vs. speed!!!! Two of the best boxers ever going at it. it's gonna be a tactical, counter striking event.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
this is gonna be a great fight!!! Speed vs. speed!!!! Two of the best boxers ever going at it. it's gonna be a tactical, counter striking event.

I would like it to be so but the truth is that we are going to see a Delahoya vs Mayweather type run fest. Floyd will run all night and will win a 12 round unanimous decision.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Floyd will run all night and will win a 12 round unanimous decision.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Pretty Boy in 10, TKO....'nuff said

Unless there's a severe cut, I don't see it.

Pretty Boy by decision. Sugar Shane has a very solid chin.
I'm looking forward to another brilliant display of ice dancing by Floyd.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Pretty Boy in 10, TKO....'nuff said

Unless there's a severe cut, I don't see it.

Pretty Boy by decision. Sugar Shane has a very solid chin.

Doesn't need to knock him out on the chin, gonna bash his left eye for so long (Shane isn't as fast and gets too aggressive early. Aggressive is okay as long has you got the speed to duck the counter), in the 6th he won't be able to see anything out of it. PBF will let Shane swing and when he misses by a mile PBF gonna mess him up 1-2, 1-2 in the kidneys and head.
PBF called Mosley and Bhops ''DelaHoyas' hoes'' last year.

I think in the end though, PBF is just happy to make a buck....millions of bucks.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4880645&name=rafael_dan

No signature yet from the Mayweather camp!

- 98
Originally posted by kidash:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4880645&name=rafael_dan

No signature yet from the Mayweather camp!

- 98

I bet Floyd's trying to buy as much time as he can. He's known for being brittle. Remember how his last fight with JMM was postponed because of a rib injury? I bet his hands are still messed up as well.
Originally posted by kidash:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4880645&name=rafael_dan

No signature yet from the Mayweather camp!

- 98

He's trying to come up with some other B.S. excuse to get out of the fight, now that he can't use the same drug testing shenanigan that he used for the Pacman fight.