There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers @ Kings

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
LMAO at what thIs thread has turned into.

And just to put a spin on things, how about all those bandwagon Kings fans from back in the '02 days when they used to lose to the Lakers every year? As soon as they had a respectful team, they jumped on, but were quick to abandon them once the going got tough.

Well the funny thing is they're all lakers and cavs fans now. So the same people you're ripping are now lakers fans dude. And to be honest I think we would've won it all in 03 if Webber's knee hadn't exploded but it did so who knows. Not to take anything away from the spurs who had a great player, but I felt like that was our year. The year we finally got good enough to win it, our best player got injured. We wouldn't have lost to you guys that year.

Yeah, injury is a b!tch. I personally would tack at least 3 more championships on for the Lakers, off the top of my head, if it weren't for injury. But that's part of the game. Coulda woulda shoulda's don't mean sh!t at the end of the day.

Exactly, still sucks though you know what I mean? Dude was my favorite player.

Yeah..........imagine your favorite player suddenly announcing at the beginning of the season that not only is he retiring early, but he's contracted HIV.

And just to put a spin on things, how about all those bandwagon Kings fans from back in the '02 days when they used to lose to the Lakers every year? As soon as they had a respectful team, they jumped on, but were quick to abandon them once the going got tough.

Well the funny thing is they're all lakers and cavs fans now. So the same people you're ripping are now lakers fans dude. And to be honest I think we would've won it all in 03 if Webber's knee hadn't exploded but it did so who knows. Not to take anything away from the spurs who had a great player, but I felt like that was our year. The year we finally got good enough to win it, our best player got injured. We wouldn't have lost to you guys that year.

Yeah, injury is a b!tch. I personally would tack at least 3 more championships on for the Lakers, off the top of my head, if it weren't for injury. But that's part of the game. Coulda woulda shoulda's don't mean sh!t at the end of the day.

Exactly, still sucks though you know what I mean? Dude was my favorite player.

Yeah..........imagine your favorite player suddenly announcing at the beginning of the season that not only is he retiring early, but he's contracted HIV.

Yeah that must have been really rough dude. On the bright side it hasn't killed him and he still looks great for a person with HIV. Most people with it don't live nearly as long as he has, and he doesn't look like he's about do die any time soon. And he even made a comeback in 96

Which is exactly what "bandwagon" means. People that jump from team to team. Those same guys that are Laker fans now were Sacto fans in '02 and were Bulls fans in the 90's.

Still no excuse to let a "we want tacos" chant go on in your building. That doesn't happen to that degree anywhere other than Sacramento. The economy sucks everywhere. That's a crap excuse. The night before in Golden State the "MVP!" chants got drowned out by boos.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Which is exactly what "bandwagon" means. People that jump from team to team. Those same guys that are Laker fans now were Sacto fans in '02 and were Bulls fans in the 90's.

Still no excuse to let a "we want tacos" chant go on in your building. That doesn't happen to that degree anywhere other than Sacramento. The economy sucks everywhere. That's a crap excuse. The night before in Golden State the "MVP!" chants got drowned out by boos.

We did drown out the MVP chants with boos. By the end of the game, I'm sure nobody gave a crap anymore with the game decided.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

We did drown out the MVP chants with boos. By the end of the game, I'm sure nobody gave a crap anymore with the game decided.

They were chanting MVP for Tyreke
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com