LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 332 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers @ Kings

Kings off to a fast start with a 7-2 lead. Lakers playing sloppy.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Aw man, this one isn't an extravaganza?
Originally posted by jrg:

Well it's not Christmas day. And it is the Kings.

Holy smokes!!! Bynum just threw a full court pass from under the basket to Kobe who caught it in the other key and dunked it! I can't believe the accuracy he had.

Waits for it.........
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:

Well it's not Christmas day. And it is the Kings.

Holy smokes!!! Bynum just threw a full court pass from under the basket to Kobe who caught it in the other key and dunked it! I can't believe the accuracy he had.

Waits for it.........

Well shucks.
Lakers are playing ridiculously sloppy. Forcing passes that aren't there. Committing stupid fouls. A little like yesterday, but they're playing a harder, if anything.
Sasha and Morrison on the court at the same time, and the Lakers take the lead.

And yeah, maybe one of you kings fans can show up and rep your team.

wait. . .Morrison is actually ON THE COURT?!

Merry Christmas, A.M.! Don't get used to it. .
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

wait. . .Morrison is actually ON THE COURT?!

Merry Christmas, A.M.! Don't get used to it. .

I'm pretty sure it's because we're w/o Artest.
Jesus Christ, Grant Napier is fcking horrible to listen to.
Nice flop, Kobe. What a f*cking call that was.

Well played half by the Kings. Lakers did a good job of switching players on Tyreke to give him different looks.

Surprised to see Westphal go back to the smaller starting lineup for this game with Beno-Evans in the backcourt. That put Reke on Kobe. But Westphal has been good at adjusting all year, and he noticed right away that wasn't the best move, took out Reke.

Should be a good finish.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Nice flop, Kobe. What a f*cking call that was.

If that was a flop, then the kings player must have been trying to hump him because he gave a little pelvic thrust into him, while standing in the restricted zone, mind you.
Just curious, but is Tyreke so long that you can't fully type it out, and that's why you just go with Reke?

Typed it out once, then went to Reke. That cool?

Gonna have to come out with the same intensity. Lakers always get those late runs on us.

Lakers fans obviously won't agree, but for me, it feels like a playoff atmosphere. Crowd is lively and I'm a little nervous. Haven't experienced this in a while.

Happy with the first half.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Typed it out once, then went to Reke. That cool?

Gonna have to come out with the same intensity. Lakers always get those late runs on us.

Lakers fans obviously won't agree, but for me, it feels like a playoff atmosphere. Crowd is lively and I'm a little nervous. Haven't experienced this in a while.

Happy with the first half.

Definitely not playoff atmosphere, but I can see where you're coming from as a kings fan.

The 3rd qtr will tell the story. The Lakers like to push hard and put teams away in the 3rd, then cruise the 4th. Ko will look to get aggressive, like Ko always does.
Share 49ersWebzone