There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by rigs49:
Now that Kenny Thomas is no longer on the team, I don't know who I want to dislike in this team.

Mays? Nocioni? Hawes?

Noc is a good one. Mays at least does decent when he goes in an actually supports the team on the bench.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Now that Kenny Thomas is no longer on the team, I don't know who I want to dislike in this team.

Mays? Nocioni? Hawes?

Noc is a good one. Mays at least does decent when he goes in an actually supports the team on the bench.

Sean May is far from hatable. I like him and I hope he returns next year as an 11th or 12th man. He's got a great attitude -- all about the team. And when he plays, he's close to automatic with the midrange jumper and he'll mix it up down low.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Mays? Nocioni? Hawes?

Sean May is far from hatable. I like him and I hope he returns next year as an 11th or 12th man. He's got a great attitude -- all about the team. And when he plays, he's close to automatic with the midrange jumper and he'll mix it up down low.

I agree, May is a fairly decent fellow actually. Noce just doesn't fit well with us and when he just starts firing leaning threes all night it ticks me off. Although when he's not doing that I like his game.

Mays? Nocioni? Hawes?

I was wondering what sounded wrong about his name

And I agree with what you said.
Season is almost over, curios to see what grade SacRock will give this team at seasons end.
Season is almost over, curios to see what grade SacRock will give this team at seasons end.

IMO B considering the circumstances.

It's hard for me to say right now. It has been such a letdown to start the year around .500 for 25 games, and then completely fall off the map.

But realistically, we didn't expect any success at all.

And I at least think we have two legitimate pieces to a future contender in Evans and Landry, something I didn't think we had going into last offseason.

Right now, I'd probably give it a C+.
Is the ROY contest closer than we think? NBA.com has Curry 1 again. Saying his 5 30pt 10 assist games are just as impressive as Evans 20 5 5
Is the ROY contest closer than we think? NBA.com has Curry 1 again. Saying his 5 30pt 10 assist games are just as impressive as Evans 20 5 5

I still don't think its close. Curry has been awesome in the second half but I think you have to take into account that he took awhile to get there. Evans has been good all year.
^^ I was expecting the pic to be posted last night, Val. Well played.

Looks like I'll win our friendly bet. And the icing on the cake will be when we steal Evan Turner from you

[ Edited by SacRock14 on Apr 1, 2010 at 08:57:31 ]
Noob mistake.

[ Edited by SacRock14 on Apr 1, 2010 at 09:10:55 ]
^^ I was expecting the pic to be posted last night, Val. Well played.

Looks like I'll win our friendly bet. And the icing on the cake will be when we steal Evan Turner from you

I was gonna post it last night but i fell asleep. Yeah you won the bet

And Evan Turner is mine.
Evan Turner
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Evan Turner

I'd love it. It'd put the question of if Evans is a PG to rest and we'd have one amazing guard tandem. I'd hate passing over getting some post help but if we can get Turner, then we must go after someone in FA hard to get low post help.

[ Edited by ninerfan21 on Apr 1, 2010 at 10:27:05 ]