LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Good first half, awful second. Carl and Udoka were the only ones who showed up in the second half. We need Reke back. The kings tried to force it too much IMO. Trying to make something out of nothing. However, it didnt work most of the time.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Lets hope Tyreke gets well soon
Supposed to be back Friday luckily. 35% FG...terrible.
Tyreke gets dizzy at practice, out at least two more games.

A little scary. Might be time to just shut him down.

link
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Tyreke gets dizzy at practice, out at least two more games.

A little scary. Might be time to just shut him down.

link

Ruh roh. Yea I agree he allready got ROY in the bag anyway....I hope. I also hope he gets better.
Please be available for the April 8th game. Bought tickets for my parents and I to go watch it.
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Please be available for the April 8th game. Bought tickets for my parents and I to go watch it.

:( man that'd suck if he didn't play for that. He's the only reason I'd go.
Anyone catch the game yesterday? I thought it was a great effort. About as good as you can feel after a loss. Only 9 dressed and that went down to 8 in the first quarter.

But everyone left it all on the court, especially Beno and JT. Beno with the triple-double () and JT staying calm and just producing (16 and 14).
Anyone catch the game yesterday? I thought it was a great effort. About as good as you can feel after a loss. Only 9 dressed and that went down to 8 in the first quarter.

But everyone left it all on the court, especially Beno and JT. Beno with the triple-double () and JT staying calm and just producing (16 and 14).

Yeah it was kinda crazy how well they played. It seems to happen fairly often though that teams who seemingly have no chance get up for games. Is it because the teams they play are overlooking them or do guys really just play better when they are underdogs?

Now that Kenny Thomas is no longer on the team, I don't know who I want to dislike in this team.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Now that Kenny Thomas is no longer on the team, I don't know who I want to dislike in this team.

Mays? Nocioni? Hawes?

It's nice when you don't have to dislike anyone, but Nocioni is a great candidate. He's the new Kenny Thomas -- get used to him, he'll be here a while.
Originally posted by Super9er81:

Yeah it was kinda crazy how well they played. It seems to happen fairly often though that teams who seemingly have no chance get up for games. Is it because the teams they play are overlooking them or do guys really just play better when they are underdogs?

With Cleveland, I think we just match up well with them. Outside of the LeBron/Donte matchup (just a small gap there ), we aren't overmatched anywhere, especially when Beno outplays Mo Williams.

It's encouraging when we at least look like a competent team.
Originally posted by ninerfan21:

Mays? Nocioni? Hawes?

Noc is a good one. Mays at least does decent when he goes in an actually supports the team on the bench.
Share 49ersWebzone