LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Evan Turner

I'd love it. It'd put the question of if Evans is a PG to rest and we'd have one amazing guard tandem. I'd hate passing over getting some post help but if we can get Turner, then we must go after someone in FA hard to get low post help.

I was thinking we could play Turner at the 3 (which has been a problem spot for us this year) and keep the Udrih-Evans backcourt (which has worked so well).

But either way, he'd be a huge addition for us. One can dream...
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Evan Turner

I'd love it. It'd put the question of if Evans is a PG to rest and we'd have one amazing guard tandem. I'd hate passing over getting some post help but if we can get Turner, then we must go after someone in FA hard to get low post help.

I was thinking we could play Turner at the 3 (which has been a problem spot for us this year) and keep the Udrih-Evans backcourt (which has worked so well).

Of course this is all dream land but if we got Turner I'd like to see Evans and Turner in the backcourt together. Its a mismatch nightmare when opponents have to put a PG on Evans. Probably doesn't matter all that much though since Beno would still get lots of minutes.
Evan Turner

I see Beno more as a good back up on a good team. With Turner and hopefully a FA low post player (if this scenario panned out in us getting one of the top 2 picks in the lottery), we'd have a chance to become a good team.
Evan Turner

I see Beno more as a good back up on a good team. With Turner and hopefully a FA low post player (if this scenario panned out in us getting one of the top 2 picks in the lottery), we'd have a chance to become a good team.

Definitely. I just think Beno is more of a sure thing at this point. All depends how the rest of the offseason shakes out. If we can find a better PG (or SG/SF to move Evans to primary PG), I'm all for it. Beno off the bench would be a nice asset.
Evan Turner

Definitely. I just think Beno is more of a sure thing at this point. All depends how the rest of the offseason shakes out. If we can find a better PG (or SG/SF to move Evans to primary PG), I'm all for it. Beno off the bench would be a nice asset.

I honestly think Evans makes a better PG than SG. So I'd rather go the route of getting a SG
Loving the new JT. Calm, active and productive. Definitely thinking of him as our first big man off the bench in the future. I see potential as the starting center as well.

Article
Loving the new JT. Calm, active and productive. Definitely thinking of him as our first big man off the bench in the future. I see potential as the starting center as well.

Article

Yea, it's nice to see him playing better. Sucks that Evans had such an awful game though. I'm trying to remember a game that he was awful in before this? I know there was a couple that he shot real poorly but he still got his pts and compensated with more assists and rebounds.
Batum did a good job and once he got by him, Camby was lurking. Tough matchup for Tyreke. He also missed some gimmes.

He needs 101 points over the last 5 games to finish with 20-5-5.
Batum did a good job and once he got by him, Camby was lurking. Tough matchup for Tyreke. He also missed some gimmes.

So basically he'd have to score the 20 pts each game, plus 1

Gonna be close, lets hope he does do it.

We're definitely not tanking, but this lottery race is getting pretty interesting.

Loss today moved us into 4th worst record.

1/2 game behind Washington and Detroit.
1/2 game ahead of Golden State.
We're definitely not tanking, but this lottery race is getting pretty interesting.

Loss today moved us into 4th worst record.

1/2 game behind Washington and Detroit.
1/2 game ahead of Golden State.

We have a worse record than GS? That could cost Reke ROY
Originally posted by dobophile:
What did you guys think of Garrett Temple? I missed the game, but it looks like he played well.

Temple played really well. We wanted to sign him again but he chose to go to San Antonio, and he seems like a good fit. Smart player -- won't chuck up any shots, patient, big for a PG, solid defender. Good insurance if Parker or Hill can't go.
Tyreke Evans on the "all chuckers team"?
Tyreke Evans on the "all chuckers team"?

It is John Hollinger, who has a pretty bad reputation on this board.

Tyreke is not considered a very good shooter and yet he still makes 45% of his shots. Keep chuckin'...
Share 49ersWebzone