There are 215 users in the forums

FORBES: Kobe Bryant #5 Most Disliked People in Sports

Link

No. 5 Kobe Bryant
NBA
Pct. dislike: 42%
Fair or not, fans see the super-talented Bryant as basketball's A-Rod, a phony who focuses on saying the right thing in public.

I demand a re-count Kobe is #1 in my book.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dobophile:
Why didn't post a picture of him doing his stupid face?

Originally posted by dobophile:
Why didn't post a picture of him doing his stupid face?

thanks now you owe me a new computer screen, cuz i saw that stupid face and i just punched it
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Kobe is a swagga jacka who tries so desperately to be Michael Jordan. He has a very unlikeable personality.

He just has no charisma at all.

He's like the kid in high school who tries so hard to be cool. Giving himself a nickname, getting tattoos, changing his number to one over Jordan's, wearing the Iverson arm sleeve

I would respect him a lot more if he wasn't such a poser.

[ Edited by crzy on Jul 31, 2009 at 12:47:24 ]
Must be tough for those 42% of people to know that he just won Finals MVP and added another ring...
  • evil
  • Veteran
Thread lock is inevitable here.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49erWill:

haters?

yup

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jul 31, 2009 at 13:17:05 ]
Originally posted by crzy:
Kobe is a swagga jacka who tries so desperately to be Michael Jordan. He has a very unlikeable personality.

He's like the kid in high school who tries so hard to be cool. Giving himself a nickname, getting tattoos, changing his number to one over Jordan's, wearing the Iverson arm sleeve

This.

He is a poser. Plus it goes back to the rape allegations (which may also have been untrue BTW since a famous rich athlete is a target for such things for money). I don't know but in fairness I'm just saying. Also he is real arrogant. That's obvious to anybody.

But at the end of the day he is one heck of a player. He is certainly one of the best in the entire league and maybe the absolute best one overall currently.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Good.

I dont give a f*** who likes him.

t.o. should be number 1
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

LMFAO
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Link

No. 5 Kobe Bryant
NBA
Pct. dislike: 42%
Fair or not, fans see the super-talented Bryant as basketball's A-Rod, a phony who focuses on saying the right thing in public.

I demand a re-count Kobe is #1 in my book.

I sense much hatred in this threat, and a little whine.

...and inspite of all this, there is still no one who can f*ck with him.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

...and inspite of all this, there is still no one who can f*ck with him.
Share 49ersWebzone