There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

FORBES: Kobe Bryant #5 Most Disliked People in Sports

Link

No. 5 Kobe Bryant
NBA
Pct. dislike: 42%
Fair or not, fans see the super-talented Bryant as basketball's A-Rod, a phony who focuses on saying the right thing in public.

I demand a re-count Kobe is #1 in my book.
Why didn't post a picture of him doing his stupid face?

[ Edited by dobophile on Jul 31, 2009 at 12:32:24 ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dobophile:

thanks now you owe me a new computer screen, cuz i saw that stupid face and i just punched it
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Kobe is a swagga jacka who tries so desperately to be Michael Jordan. He has a very unlikeable personality.

He just has no charisma at all.

He's like the kid in high school who tries so hard to be cool. Giving himself a nickname, getting tattoos, changing his number to one over Jordan's, wearing the Iverson arm sleeve

I would respect him a lot more if he wasn't such a poser.

[ Edited by crzy on Jul 31, 2009 at 12:47:24 ]
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
A dull and deep nagging pain that meticulously eats it's way out through the very core.

I'm sorry you haters have to deal with this every time Kobe plunges his dagger deaper in your wound with each of his successes.

[ Edited by AmpLee on Jul 31, 2009 at 12:58:07 ]
Must be tough for those 42% of people to know that he just won Finals MVP and added another ring...
Originally posted by AmpLee:
A dull and deep nagging pain that meticulously eats it's way out through the very core.

I'm sorry you haters have to deal with this every time Kobe plunges his dagger deaper in your wound with each of his successes.

Show me on the doll where he plunged his dagger.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Show me on the doll where he plunged his dagger.

I think she's somewhere in Colorado.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Thread lock is inevitable here.
Originally posted by 49erWill:

haters?

yup

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jul 31, 2009 at 13:17:05 ]
Originally posted by crzy:
Kobe is a swagga jacka who tries so desperately to be Michael Jordan. He has a very unlikeable personality.

He just has no charisma at all.

He's like the kid in high school who tries so hard to be cool. Giving himself a nickname, getting tattoos, changing his number to one over Jordan's, wearing the Iverson arm sleeve

I would respect him a lot more if he wasn't such a poser.

This.

He is a poser. Plus it goes back to the rape allegations (which may also have been untrue BTW since a famous rich athlete is a target for such things for money). I don't know but in fairness I'm just saying. Also he is real arrogant. That's obvious to anybody.

But at the end of the day he is one heck of a player. He is certainly one of the best in the entire league and maybe the absolute best one overall currently.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Good.

I dont give a f*** who likes him.
t.o. should be number 1
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home