LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Official NBA Dallas Mavericks Thread

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Yeah I believe that the Mavs' are the best team left in the Western Conference for the reasons LBC listed. We have more talent and a lot more depth, OKC and Memphis will have trouble keeping up with us, especially over a 7 game series. I do think they will put up more of a fight than LA did though. My main concern is this teams focus, they can't be patting themselves on the back for beating the Lakers, we need to keep the momentum going and get into the Finals. Anything less would still be a dissapoinment.

I hope the Mavs don't make it to the Finals. I want them to win it all but the Heat will send the DAL fanbase into another let down. I feel for the DAL fanbase similar to how I feel for the Kings' fans.

TBH, I believe Dallas can matchup and beat any team left in the Playoffs (East or West) There really isn't a team out there that gives me a "scare".

As far as the Heat goes, we swept them during the regular season. Now, I understand that they are playing a lot better now but they will need to get more help from other players than the Big 3, I don't see them combining to score 90+ points a night every game against the Mavs.

(For the record, I know it is stupid to look that far ahead I'm commenting on it only to reply to your post)

Who cares about the bold.

I Bosh can match-up well with Dirk and the Heat perimeter defense will suffocate DAL shooters.

repeat of 2006, except no blowing a 2-0 lead.
the mavs are one of the deepest squads.. but still.. it's the mavs.. can't get that out of the back of my mind
lol we will goto the finals and prove everyone wrong!
mavs!!!
Originally posted by LBCniner:
lol we will goto the finals and prove everyone wrong!

Miami vs Dallas is a great storyline also. Lebron and Dirk with so much to prove.
WOOOOOO MAVS!! NEXT UP: HEAT!
dont trip we still winning this series!
You guys better win this series. If the Mavs choke to the heat again I think I am going to vommit my balls out through my nose. f**k Miami, f**k LeBrat, f**k Dwyane "my mom cant even spell my first name right to the hospital" wade, and f**k chris "the best 3rd wheel in the game" bosh. f**k em all. And f**k mike bibby too. and udonis haaslem and Joel Anthony. GO MAVERICKS. This might be the only season I root for you guys at all again, so dont let me down.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
You guys better win this series. If the Mavs choke to the heat again I think I am going to vommit my balls out through my nose. f**k Miami, f**k LeBrat, f**k Dwyane "my mom cant even spell my first name right to the hospital" wade, and f**k chris "the best 3rd wheel in the game" bosh. f**k em all. And f**k mike bibby too. and udonis haaslem and Joel Anthony. GO MAVERICKS. This might be the only season I root for you guys at all again, so dont let me down.

Couldnt of said it better myself lol
DIRK WINS!! DIRK WINS!!! DIRK WINSSSSS

DIRK WINS!! DIRK WINS!!! DIRK WINSSSSS

On behalf of Jimrat and myself, thank you LBC and Mavs Nation. Now go get 3 more
lol aint nobody worried about the heat

I still don't think the heat are very good, and last game was an example of a game where they finally couldn't hit anymore of those lucky shots at the end.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

not worried? lol really? teams in the nba finals and you're "not worried" ?
Share 49ersWebzone