There are 183 users in the forums

Official NBA Dallas Mavericks Thread

They don't like like a Champion to me. They lost too much in FA IMO at key positions. Nice run but it's over. Barrea and Chandler haven't been replaced and they aren't the same team.
Rubios-1
Mavs-0
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They don't like like a Champion to me. They lost too much in FA IMO at key positions. Nice run but it's over. Barrea and Chandler haven't been replaced and they aren't the same team.

Rodrigue beaubois is very much able to do what barea does and better, but i agree about chandler, right now we are very bad very very bad, lamar odom looks like he doesnt even wanna play, but he will be traded for sure
Originally posted by valrod33:
Rubios-1
Mavs-0

i knew about rubio before alot of people, and i knew he was good. him and luke ridnour on the court together is beasty, and dang micheal beasley had a nasty injury he could see his bone
good win mavs =) hand them thunderz dey firzt lozz
come on mavs...you dont want two straight losses in la
Dirk has been out tending to his knee injury...mavs won tonight tho!!
Originally posted by LBCniner:
Dirk has been out tending to his knee injury...mavs won tonight tho!!

The mavs are old. Think they make any moves?
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Marsh, im more than certain we do something before the deadline. Haha With vince carter(who i like) yi and brendan wright someone has to go
(
Originally posted by LBCniner:

Marsh, im more than certain we do something before the deadline. Haha With vince carter(who i like) yi and brendan wright someone has to go
(

Good. I've always been a Dirk and Kid fan respectively but I am a Kings fan. Any ideas as to who the mavs would bring in?

Good. I've always been a Dirk and Kid fan respectively but I am a Kings fan. Any ideas as to who the mavs would bring in?

Dwight =), I know the mavs are pursuing him and deron williams for sure
Share 49ersWebzone