LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Marquez vs Mayweather

Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
he's slowly realizing he's not at marquez, let alone pac's, level......

Marquez and Pacman are in the same level.

they did have some awesome wars.

He's gonna crush Marquez, and then handle Pacquiao as well.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Thizz415:

Marquez and Pacman are in the same level.

they did have some awesome wars.

If Marquez didn't get flash ko'd he would have won the last one easy.

It will be a great tune up for Pac.
Mayweather is a boring fighter IMO, even though he is regarded as pound for pound one of the worlds best fighters, but he's as exciting to watch as "John Ruiz" ZZZZZZZZZ
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Ewww..... Marquez drinks his own juice.

If he wins, I'm gonna start taking shots from my own hosenose

I was bustin up @ Mayweather's reaction when watching Marquez drink his piss. Had me rollin when he did his own gorilla piss reenactment of it.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Mayweather is a joke.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Mayweather is a joke.

the 24/7's are entertaining.. but my thought process is it's easy to have that type of swag (mayweather) when you know you are fighting a 36 year old.. i really can't see marquez winning.. just by looking at the two.. mayweather looks like he's in better boxing shape by far

i still think mayweather is a punk.. and pacman would give him a run for his $$

[ Edited by bayarealuv on Sep 14, 2009 at 11:59:29 ]
yea, I don't think Marquez has a chance. Mayweathers D is unmatched. Mayweather's gonna pick him apart.
I don't think Marques has a chance.

[ Edited by glorydayz on Sep 14, 2009 at 14:02:39 ]

don't get me wrong.. what mayweather has done puts him up as one of the greatest

but why didn't he go straight to pacman? pretty boy says strategy does not matter.. that he can adapt to any fighter in the ring.. but pacman is probably not like any other dude he has boxed.. unorthodox.. speed is probably equal.. if not faster

yeah pac has the a couple in the losses column.. but he is not the same fighter he was 2 years ago.. how long did it take mayweather to beat hatton? how long did it take pac? yeah exactly

it's clear what mayweather is doing.. he looks for fights he knows he can win.. he dodges and ducks in real life like he does in the ring.. little b!tch

[ Edited by bayarealuv on Sep 14, 2009 at 14:10:48 ]
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
don't get me wrong.. what mayweather has done puts him up as one of the greatest

but why didn't he go straight to pacman? pretty boy says strategy does not matter.. that he can adapt to any fighter in the ring.. but pacman is probably not like any other dude he has boxed.. unorthodox.. speed is probably equal.. if not faster

yeah pac has the a couple in the losses column.. but he is not the same fighter he was 2 years ago.. how long did it take mayweather to beat hatton? how long did it take pac? yeah exactly

it's clear what mayweather is doing.. he looks for fights he knows he can win.. he dodges and ducks in real life like he does in the ring.. little b!tch

The fact that Pacman KO'd Hatton a lot sooner than Mayweather did really doesn't mean anything. Mayweather and Pacman are completely different fighters with much different styles. Mayweather scores points and takes very minimal damage. Pacman's willing to slug it out with anyone. I'm sure you don't think Mayweather would slug it out with Manny like Hatton did. That's not his style.

the hate mayweather attracts is outrageous.

marquez whooped pacman twice. if mayweather was looking for an easy fight this sure isn't it. and mayweather fought hatton when hatton was at his peak, he wasn't the same fighter after he got embarrassed.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

marquez whooped pacman twice. if mayweather was looking for an easy fight this sure isn't it. and mayweather fought hatton when hatton was at his peak, he wasn't the same fighter after he got embarrassed.

Mayweather's all about the dolla.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

I was going to say the same thing, beating Marquez will bring Manny's $ demands down because if Floyd KO's Marques in the first round than what would that say about Manny (using the same analogy) who basically lost two fights to Marquez but got away with a split decision win and a draw in those two fights?

The two fighters Manny beat (Oscar & Hatton) were already broken by Floyd!
Share 49ersWebzone